Printer-Friendly FedEx Freight Canada Improves Cross-Border Service
FedEx Freight Canada, which provides cross-border and intra-Canada LTL (less-than-truckload) shipping services, recently reduced transit times in more than 500 lanes connecting Toronto and Montreal to dozens of cities and regions in the U.S. These service enhancements will enable cross-border LTL shippers to achieve supply chain improvements.
The recent transit-time reductions include improvement from three-day to two-day service between Toronto, Mississauga and Hamilton, Ontario, and the following U.S. cities:
- Atlanta and Savannah, Ga.
- Charlotte, N.C.
- Charleston, S.C.
- Birmingham, Ala.
- Memphis, Tenn.
- St. Louis and Kansas City, Mo.
In addition, we improved transit times by one day between Montreal and several U.S. locations:
- Three days reduced to two for Milwaukee, Wis.; Rockford Ill.; and St. Louis, Mo.
- Four days reduced to three for Denver, Colo.; Houston, Texas; and other cities in the central U.S.
- Five days reduced to four for Los Angeles, Calif.; Seattle, Wash.; and other points on the West Coast.
FedEx Freight Canada also expanded our service center network with two additional facility openings in the greater Toronto area. The network provides all-points coverage to more than 7,000 cities in 10 provinces as well as transborder service for shipments to and from the U.S. and other locations.
Check out our cross-border service solutions
for your LTL shipments between Canada and the U.S.
Más información sobre las actualizaciones de FedEx
Encuentre consejos y sugerencias adicionales para mejorar su experiencia con FedEx en Actualizaciones de FedEx