Printer-Friendly Tips for Successful Last-Minute Holiday Shipping
Need help with all those December deadlines? These five tips will give you peace of mind this holiday season.
A holiday to-do list can be daunting, and with the frenzy to get it all done, you need dependable last-minute shipping options. We're here to help you tackle that list and give you peace of mind with our reliable on-time service.
Here are five tips to help you with your last-minute holiday shipping:
Stay on schedule
- Know the last days to ship. A procrastinators' friend, our Holiday Service Schedule will show you the last day you can ship and what services to use. For help budgeting your time and money, use the Get Rates & Transit Times tool to determine transit time and cost.
- Encuentre una oficina. FedEx Office Print & Ship CentersSM locations aren't the only place to make a shipment. You can take your package to a self-service FedEx Express® Drop Box, FedEx Authorized ShipCenter®, FedEx ShipSite® at OfficeMax, or FedEx Office hotel or convention center location. Find a nearby location at fedex.com.
- Receive packages when you're away. Are you concerned about packages being delivered while no one is there? Use these options:
- The FedEx door tag system notifies you when we've delivered a FedEx Express® or FedEx Ground® shipment. We'll let you know where we placed your packages, as well as options if you missed delivery.
- The Hold at FedEx Location service option enables you to have your FedEx Express, FedEx Ground and FedEx Home Delivery® packages held for pickup at one of our locations nationwide. Best of all, the service is free.
- Reroute your package. When it comes to holiday celebrations, plans change. If, after your shipment is sent, you learn the recipient will be at a different address, we can get it to the new location with our shipment reroute service. Go to Delivery Options on fedex.com to learn more.
- Choose the residential delivery service that works best for you. You've finished the holiday shopping, have found your local FedEx shipping location and are now ready to ship your package, but which delivery service to choose? From FedEx SameDay® for door-to-door delivery within hours to FedEx SmartPost® for high-volume, low-weight packages, you can find the service to suit your needs in our Service Guide. Here you'll learn everything you need to know, from delivery times and areas to package size and weight limitations.
Time is running out. Go to Get Rates & Transit Times
to learn how soon you need to ship your packages.
Más información sobre las actualizaciones de FedEx
Encuentre consejos y sugerencias adicionales para mejorar su experiencia con FedEx en Actualizaciones de FedEx