Printer-Friendly Two Levels of Service. One Nationwide Network.
Get two freight shipping services from a single provider. Effective Jan. 31, 2011, we're integrating the FedEx Freight and FedEx National LTL networks into one carrier: FedEx Freight.
Your voice drives our ability to remain the leading LTL (less-than-truckload) carrier. So, when you said you want choice, simplicity and reliability from a single carrier, we found a way to make that happen. Effective Jan. 31, 2011, we're integrating the FedEx Freight and FedEx National LTL networks into one company: FedEx Freight.
This innovative change allows us to offer you two levels of service in a fully integrated, nationwide network. Beginning Jan. 31, 2011, you can enjoy:
To learn more
- Choice. You and your customers will be able to choose between two enhanced shipping services:
- FedEx Freight® Priority when speed is critical to meet your supply chain needs.
- FedEx Freight®Economy for less time-sensitive shipping to meet your budget.
- Simplicity. Whatever type of shipping service you need, you will have one Bill of Lading to process your shipments, one invoice statement for less paperwork, and one FedEx Freight driver to pick up and deliver all of your LTL shipments. You will also enjoy simplified account numbers and streamlined web applications without any changes to your current pricing agreement.
- Reliability. With nationwide all-points coverage and the reliability you expect from FedEx, we help you manage your business and meet the expectations of your customers.
For more information, contact your account executive or call 1.866.393.4585
. You can also go to fedex.com/shipfreight
. While you're there, please share your thoughts with us.
Más información sobre las actualizaciones de FedEx
Encuentre consejos y sugerencias adicionales para mejorar su experiencia con FedEx en Actualizaciones de FedEx