Printer-Friendly Get Your Shipping Organized in 2011
Want to start out the new year in charge of your shipping instead of feeling like it's in charge of you? We’ve got 5 great fedex.com tools to help you do just that.
If your job involves shipping, fedex.com can make it easier - whether you ship once a day or once a month, within the U.S. or internationally. If you need access to shipping information, you've got it at fedex.com.
Speed: Create shipping labels the fastest way possible.
Why complete labels by hand? It's faster with FedEx Ship Manager® at fedex.com.
And it's even faster when you:
Visibility: Track the status of your shipments the way that works best for you.
- Create your own secure Address Book on fedex.com — to store recipient, sender and broker information and to autopopulate your label with just a click or two.
- Grab recipient addresses directly from your Microsoft® Office Outlook® contacts.
- Create shipment profiles for duplicate shipments, so you can repeat them in the future with just a few clicks.
- Minimize mistakes by using FedEx® Address Checker to confirm addresses in the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico.
Right on the home page of fedex.com, you can conveniently check the status of up to 30 FedEx Express®
, FedEx Ground®
, FedEx Home Delivery®
, FedEx Freight®
and FedEx Custom Critical®
shipments (and even FedEx Office orders) from origin to destination, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Or, you can download FedEx Desktop
and actively monitor your shipments from your
own desktop. With this tool you can:
Control: Get data about shipping trends so you can make decisions that save you money.
- Receive shipment notifications in the form of pop-up messages that notify you when shipments are delivered or when select exceptions occur.
- Drag-and-drop important shipments to your desktop, where they will receive automatic shipment updates until delivered.
- Filter shipments by delivered shipments, clearance delays, shipment exceptions, and more, for easy access to shipment information.
- Email tracking results and exception and delivery updates to keep your customers informed.
Use FedEx® Reporting Online
to request, view and download summarized and detailed shipping reports for your single or multiple FedEx accounts. With the visibility gained from this consolidated view of your FedEx Express and FedEx Ground shipments, you can better control your day-to-day shipping activities and make more-informed business decisions.
Streamline: Improve productivity and save time and money with electronic invoicing and payment processing.
With FedEx® Billing Online Plus
, you can review and sort invoices, dispute charges, request adjustments, and make payments online, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week — all without paper. Es rápido. Es fácil. Es seguro. Y es gratis.
Simplify: Confidently expand your international market reach with our online resource.
Global Trade Manager can save you time, work and hassle by simplifying and clarifying the steps involved in preparing your international shipments.
Get organized and stay organized
- Find international documents you need for shipping, then prepare, store and reuse them online.
- Estimate duties and taxes, to predict the total landed cost of your shipment.
- View advisories and regulations specific to your shipment.
- Create commodity and product profiles so you can access repeat shipment data quickly.
- Run a denied party screening, to check for recipients who have been denied the right to international business transactions.
- Explore country profiles to find relevant market data.
For more information on how you can stay on top of your shipping using online FedEx tools, go to fedex.com
Más información sobre las actualizaciones de FedEx
Encuentre consejos y sugerencias adicionales para mejorar su experiencia con FedEx en Actualizaciones de FedEx