Printer-Friendly Make Sure Your Next Event Gets Noticed
Attract attention for a special event with colorful, can't-miss signs and banners.
Nearly everything is ready for your special event. Now, you want to ensure it gets noticed. What's left to do?
How about making a bold announcement with high-quality, customized banners and signs
You can create them quickly and easily at your nearest FedEx Office location
. Team members are on hand to assist as needed and to help you consider questions such as: Where will the sign or banner be displayed? At what distance will it be seen? How long must it last? The answers will help determine the ideal size for visibility, the best material for the environment, and whether lamination is recommended for extended use and durability.
We can produce almost any banner size according to your specific needs. You can also select the material best suited for your event. The outdoor materials are weather-resistant - even under prolonged direct sunlight and pouring rain. Plus, laminate options are available for extra durability.
Common banner materials include:
- Scrim vinyl. Heavy, durable banner material good for outdoor events and parties, grand openings and promotions.
- Tyvek. This lightweight, recyclable fabric is tear-resistant. Use this type of banner to announce your outdoor fundraising events, sporting events, family reunions and graduation parties.
- Mesh. The closely knit holes that make up this woven material make it a good option for windy environments. It is a great choice for social and sporting events, parades, grand openings, and retail promotions.
Common sign materials include:
- Corrugated plastic. The lightweight but rigid material works well for real estate showings, outdoor events and "For Rent" signs.
- PVC. This thick, durable plastic — heavier than corrugated plastic, but lighter than aluminum — can last six months to two years and is ideal for outdoor store displays or directional signage.
- Aluminum. For signage that can last up to two years outdoors, this metal material works well for building or site identification, hours of operation and directional signage.
When you design and print your banners and signs at FedEx Office, you can rest assured you'll get:
- Flexibilidad. You can get help at any of the more than 1,800 FedEx Office locations. We're ready to assist as you design and print your signs and banners.
- Timely turnaround. When you want your sign or banner printed and delivered quickly, we can help. Your order is completed typically within 24 hours.
When you want to make a bold statement to announce your special event, we'll help you with the right tools and resources to create attention-getting banners.
about signs and banners at FedEx Office today.