Printer-Friendly 5 Tips to Get the Most out of fedex.com Address Book
With the free Address Book feature on fedex.com
, you can store up to 2,500 addresses, enabling you to create your shipping labels more efficiently. Here’s five ways to get the most out of this application.
Keeping up with addresses is a challenge for any business. The Address Book feature on fedex.com
makes managing that challenge easier. Whether you’re importing or exporting addresses or checking to ensure you have a valid shipping address, Address Book is loaded with easy-to-use features such as:
Try Address Book today
- Populate addresses automatically. No need to enter addresses manually. You can use Address Book on fedex.com to import 17 different file types, including files from DHL and UPS.
- Go mobile. You’re not tied to your desk, and neither is your fedex.com address book. You can access it from your cell phone or PDA. Simply use the browser in your mobile device to go to fedex.com/mobi and enter your account information.
- Access it from FedEx Ship Manager® at fedex.com. You can access your address book from FedEx Ship Manager at fedex.com for faster, easier shipping label creation. From there you can schedule a pickup, get rates and transit times, and more.
- Check an address before you ship. Here’s a simple way to prevent delayed shipments: Use the address-checker functionality to ensure you have your recipient’s street address and ZIP code correct.
- Customize and share. Use custom views to search, sort and even hide display columns. Use the Groups function to send the same package type to multiple recipients. You can also allow other users to share, add and edit addresses from the Central Address Book. Learn more at fedex.com/us/shippingadmin.
To get started with your address book, simply click on it from the My Lists drop-down menu on your FedEx Ship Manager at fedex.com shipping screen. You can also select Address Book from the Ship or Manage drop-down menu on fedex.com
, or click here
Más información sobre las actualizaciones de FedEx
Encuentre consejos y sugerencias adicionales para mejorar su experiencia con FedEx en Actualizaciones de FedEx