Printer-Friendly 5 Ways to Get Answers to Your FedEx Freight Questions
Need quick answers to your freight-related questions? Here's a roundup of handy resources, from websites and multimedia to customer service contacts.
Like most industries, the freight business brings a daily stream of urgent questions. We make sure you can find the answers you need - and fast. Simply refer to the following FedEx Freight and FedEx National LTL resources:
Need a little downtime?
- Frequently Asked Questions. Start your search by finding answers to common questions from FedEx Freight customers like you.
- The FedEx Freight section of fedex.com. For more personalized shipping information, log in to My Account and get step-by-step instructions on everything from locations to rates. The site also offers account management tools, where you can review open invoices or request customized reports and billing adjustments.
- FedEx Freight Customer Service. If you’d rather talk to a live person, call the FedEx Freight Customer Service team at 1.866.393.4585. A representative can help you find answers to your FedEx Freight questions.
- The FedEx LTL Multimedia Center. This digital hub offers brochure downloads; in-depth webinars and videos; and links to tips, news and social networking sites.
- Freight Services. Find more information on FedEx Freight® and FedEx National LTL® solutions that match your shipping needs.
When you need some time to relax, go to Just For Fun
for free ring tones, sports updates and quirky advertising campaigns.
Más información sobre las actualizaciones de FedEx
Encuentre consejos y sugerencias adicionales para mejorar su experiencia con FedEx en Actualizaciones de FedEx