"Stress" is a word that's commonly linked to the holidays. But with FedEx Office, it doesn't have to be.
As you start planning for the holidays, FedEx Office can help make your to-do list more manageable with numerous packaging and shipping solutions.
Your holidays — packed, shipped and delivered
- We pack it. Our pack-and-ship pros can handle your delicate deliveries, from glass ornaments to laptop computers and musical instruments. We’ll pack and ship your items at an affordable price (packing services start at just $4.99).
- We ship it. You can ship your holiday packages directly from a nearby FedEx Office location. You’ll receive a tracking number so you can track your shipment’s status to delivery. Have an account with us or want to sign up for one? FedEx Office locations now provide free access to fedex.com so you can print your shipping labels and avoid waiting in line.
- We back it. When you use our pack-and-ship service for your holiday treasures, it comes with our free FedEx® Pack and Ship Guarantee.1
- We lug it. Holiday air travel usually means heavier-than-usual luggage — both to and from your destinations. Whether you’re off to grandma’s house in Memphis or a beach resort in Maui, you can save time and money by leaving the luggage to us. Just bring your baggage to FedEx Office and we’ll ship it in advance.
- We hold it. Whether you’re sending or expecting a holiday package, you and your recipients don’t need to be home to receive it. You can have it held for up to five days at a FedEx Office location at no additional cost. Simply designate Hold at FedEx Location in the Special Services section when creating your shipping label via FedEx Ship Manager®.
FedEx Office can help take the stress out of your holidays this year. Visit us online
for complete details.
Más información sobre las actualizaciones de FedEx
Encuentre consejos y sugerencias adicionales para mejorar su experiencia con FedEx en Actualizaciones de FedEx
The no-fee FedEx Office Pack and Ship Guarantee means that if your shipment is lost or damaged, you can receive your money back for the pack-and-ship services. Terms of the applicable FedEx service guide will apply. Please see a team member in-center for more information.