CADIVI Related Information- Issued Communications
October 30, 2005
Dear FedEx Customer,
At FedEx we value the relationship that we have with our clients. In our continuous efforts to serve you better, we are hereby communicating again our customs procedures for exports, since these have been modified to comply with the regulations stipulated under Providence070, partially updated by Providence071 of date 31 of March of 2005, as required by CADIVI.
Moreover, to simply your shipping experience, we have developed some template forms that capture the information that must be processed with each shipment. (Click here to download the template forms CERTIFICADO DEL REMITENTE DE ENVIOA AL EXTERIOR , Appendix & B).
In summary, complying with the new regulations, to be able to process your exports of NON-DOCUMENTS with COMMERCIAL PURPOSES, it is necessary that the exporter fulfills the following requirements exactly:
- Exporter must be properly enrolled and registered in CADIVI
- Exporter must have the corresponding RUSAD number
- A letter of Intent of Exportation (IE) must be filled and attached according to the format established by CADIVI, which can be obtained through the CADIVI web page (HTTP://www.cadivi.gov.it sees)
- Three (3) originals of the IE and one (1) original of the Commercial Invoice are required for each export\
- The manifest of Export Declaration should be requested via: firstname.lastname@example.org, once the merchandise has been given to FedEx Express.
- Exporter must comply with all the specified requirements before CADIVI, through the exchange authorized operator, within the five (5) working days following the date of export, along with all other requirements established in Article 17 of the Providence.
- Fill and sign the “CERTIFICACION DEL REMITENTE DE ENVIOS AL EXTERIOR”, according to the attached template (Click here to view and download Appendix A)
Shipments under the category of GIFTS and SAMPLES, WITHOUT COMMERCIAL VALUE, are exempt from the procedure specified above; however, it is imperative that the exporter fills out and signs the “CERTIFICACIONDELREMITENTEDEENVIOS ALEXTERIOR”. (Click here to view and download Appendix B)
We would like to clarify that it is the exporter’s responsibility to provide the required documentation at the time the shipments are dropped-off either in our offices or through our network of Authorized Shipping Centers.
We hope that this information will be helpful for the coordination of your logistics operations with FedEx. If you have any questions or doubts, please do not hesitate to call our CustomerServiceCenterat (0212) the 205-3333/0800-GO-FEDEX (463-3339) or visit us at fedex.com
Thank you for choosing FedEx Express as your global express shipping company.
FedEx Express Venezuela