TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Activation offer (A$30 Coles Myer gift card):
- A participant who makes an eligible shipment(s) (as outlined below) via FedEx prior to midnight [Australian Eastern Standard Time] on December 24th, 2017 will receive one A$30 Coles gift card.
“Eligible Shipments” must meet all of the following requirements:
- Shipments must be invoiced to, and settled by, the new FedEx account specified upon registration
- The number of Eligible Shipments is determined based on the number of air waybills. One air waybill equals one shipment and a single shipment with multiple pieces will be considered as one shipment.
- Shipments must be imports or exports and either FedEx International Priority (IP) or International Economy (IE) services.
- Shipments must not be any of the following services: FedEx 10kg and 25kg Box, spot rate, International Priority Freight (IPF), International Economy Freight (IEF), International Priority Direct Distribution (IPD), International Economy Direct Distribution (IED) and International First (INF) service shipments.
- A maximum of one A$30 gift card will be awarded to participants who make one or more eligible shipments prior to midnight [Australian Eastern Standard Time] on December 24th, 2017.
- FedEx reserves the right to replace the reward stated herein with other items of equivalent value without notice. The reward stated herein cannot be exchanged for cash, cash-equivalents or any other gifts, goods or service of value.
- Activation Offer Period: The activation offer shall run for five (5) weeks commencing on 21 November 2017 and will end midnight [Australian Eastern Standard Time] on December 24th, 2017.
- FedEx shall not be liable for any loss or damage (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) which is suffered by a Participant or other parties in connection with this Campaign, including but not limited to personal injury and tax obligations that may arise from accepting any of the rewards, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Eligibility excludes the directors, management and employees (and their immediate families) of FedEx, its related entities, printers, suppliers, providers and agencies associated with the Campaign stated herein as well as employees, agents, officers, and representatives of any government department, government owned entity, juristic person funded by any government department, political party or public international organisation, or any candidates for political office.
- FedEx reserves the right to require the Participant(s) to execute a certificate of eligibility prior to awarding the promotional discount to the Participant(s), confirming that the Participant is not excluded from entry into this Campaign pursuant to these Terms and Conditions and that the Participant has complied fully with these Terms and Conditions. Truthful completion of this certificate is a precondition to the award of the discount.
- If this Campaign is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures and any other causes beyond the control of FedEx, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the promotion, FedEx reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Campaign.
- In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any brochure, marketing or promotional material relating to this Campaign, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
- The terms and conditions of carriage in the applicable FedEx Express Air Waybill, in effect on the day of any shipment, shall apply to the shipment. If there is a conflict between the terms of the FedEx Express Air Waybill and these Terms and Conditions, the former will control.
- In the event of any discrepancies with respect to this Campaign, the decision of FedEx is final and no other further correspondence will be accepted. FedEx will not be obliged to award the rewards if it is contrary to any applicable laws or regulations.
- FedEx reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. Subject to regulatory approval.