“SHIP TO ASIA AND WIN” Lucky Draw Promotions Terms and Conditions
1. By submitting an entry into this “Ship to Asia and Win” Lucky Draw, you will be deemed to accept these Terms and Conditions.
2. Information on how to enter “Ship to Asia and Win” (“Lucky Draw”) and prize contained in the invitation promotional advertisement on fedex.com/au form part of these Conditions of Entry.
3. Campaign Period: This Lucky Draw campaign commences on 22 October at 12.01am (UTC +10), to 31 December, 2018 at 11.59pm (UTC +10) (both dates inclusive).
4. This Lucky Draw is open to existing FedEx Customers in Australia who successfully enrol in this Lucky Draw via fedex.com/au during the Campaign Period.
5. The draw for the Lucky Draw prize winner will take place at 2 Military Road, Matraville, NSW 2036, Australia as set out below in condition 7, on 28 February 2019.
6. Eligible shipments for this Lucky Draw entry must meet the following conditions:
1. Five (5) paid FedEx IP (International Priority) and/or IE (International Economy) shipments to or from Asia;
2. Shipments billed to the participant’s valid FedEx Australia account;
3. Shipments made during the Campaign Period; and
4. Not a spot rate or Customer Service Hotline shipment.
7. For the avoidance of doubt, the enrolment period, draw date and prize for the Lucky Draw campaign are:
|Draw Promotion Period||Draw time and date||Prize||Maximum value prize|
|12.01am 22 October 2018 until
11:59pm on 31 December 2018 (UTC
|3pm (UTC +10) on 28
|$2500 Flight Centre
8. Persons under the age of 18 must obtain the prior permission of a parent or guardian over the age of 18 to enter.
9. Incomprehensible, objectionable and incomplete entries will be invalid and will not be eligible for the rewards.
10. FedEx accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries including delays in the delivery of the entry due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
11. The winner of the Lucky Draw will be contacted directly by telephone and/or email following the draw and will receive their prize within one month of the draw date. The winner will be announced on the FedEx Australia website www.fedex.com/au/ by 07 March 2019. In the event that any prize is not claimed by 12pm (UTC +10) on 31 May 2019, FedEx will conduct an unclaimed prize draw at 4pm (UTC +10) on 31 May 2019 at 2 Military Road, Matraville, NSW 2036 and any winners will be notified in accordance with this condition 7.
12. Participants may have multiple entries in the Lucky Draw.
13. FedEx shall not be liable for any loss or damage (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) which is suffered by a participant or other parties in connection with this Lucky Draw, including but not limited to personal injury and tax obligations that may arise from accepting any of the rewards, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
14. Eligibility excludes the directors, management and employees (and their immediate families) of FedEx, its related entities, printers, suppliers, providers and agencies associated with the promotion stated herein as well as employees, agents, officers, and representatives of any government department, government owned entity, juristic person funded by any government department, political party or public international organization, or any candidates for political office.
15. FedEx reserves the right to require the winner to execute a certificate of eligibility prior to awarding the winner with the prize, confirming that the winner is not excluded from entry into this Lucky Draw pursuant to these Terms and Conditions and that the winner has complied fully with these Terms and Conditions. Truthful completion of this certificate is a precondition to the award of the prize.
16. FedEx reserves the right to replace the prize stated herein with other items of equivalent value without notice. The prize cannot be exchanged for cash, cash-equivalents or any other gifts, goods or service of value. Subject to regulatory
authority approval. 17. By entering the Lucky Draw, unless otherwise advised by the entrant, each entrant consents to the information they submit being entered into a database which may be used by FedEx in any media for future promotional and publicity purposes.
18. If this Campaign is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures and any other causes beyond the control of FedEx, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the promotion, FedEx reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Campaign.
19. The terms and conditions of carriage in the applicable FedEx Express Air Waybill, in effect on the day of any shipment, shall apply to the shipment. If there is a conflict between the terms of the FedEx Express Air Waybill and these Terms and Conditions, the former will control.
20. In the event of any discrepancies with respect to this Lucky Draw, FedEx’s decision is final and no other further correspondence will be accepted. FedEx will not be obliged to award the rewards if it is contrary to any applicable laws or regulations. Subject to regulatory authority approval.
21. FedEx reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. Subject to regulatory authority approval.
Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS/18/28810. Promoter is Federal Express (Australia) Pty Ltd, ABN 35 003 100 052, of registered address: 2 Military Road, Matraville, NSW, 2036, Australia.