Refer to the fedex.ca
page for ways to contact FedEx via e-mail, mail, or phone.
Using a Group allows you to save time when you send the same type of package to a number of recipients.
- You can create Groups of up to 10 recipients.
- In order to ensure that all shipments comply with destination requirements, all members in a Group must be in the same country.
- Destination requirements include weight and declared value limitations as well as international documentation requirements.
- If you have imported addresses from another application, you may have imported recipients with incomplete information.
- These recipients do not appear in your Address Book list on the Create New Group screen.
- To make these recipients eligible for Group membership, you must complete all required information for these recipients in your Address Book.
- If you do not get a label for one of your Group members, the Group member does not qualify for a service or special service selected.
- You will receive an error message advising you of the reason that this label could not be created.
- This screen can be printed and used as a reference for creating another shipping label for this recipient.
- It is important to verify that the number of labels printed matches the number of shipments you plan to send.
- Additionally, please make sure that the appropriate label is attached to each package.
- Group shipping is not available for FedEx Express Freight Services shipments.
Create New Group
from the Groups tab then enter the Group information on the Create New Group screen. Please see
Create or Edit Group
for more information.
- Enter the search criteria in the Search text box and select the field to search from the drop-down menu. Groups that match your search criteria will display in the table.
Please use one of the following options:
- Select the number of addresses to display from the Per Page drop-down menu.
- Click All or a letter of the alphabet from the View Options section.
- Click a column header to sort the table by ascending or descending order in that column.
- Select the specific Group and click Edit.
- Edit the Group information on the Edit Group screen.
- You can review Create or Edit Group for more information.
- Select the Group, and click Delete.
- If required, click Yes to confirm the deletion.
- To start, please use one of the following options:
- Select the Group from the main Groups screen, and click Ship.
- Select Create a Shipment from the Prepare Shipment tab.
- In the To section, select Ship to Group from the Contact ID drop-down menu.
- Select the Group for your shipment.
- Complete the required information on the Create a Shipment screen to print shipping labels for each recipient in the Group.
- All shipment information must be the same for all recipients in the Group. This includes service type, package type, weight, declared value and all other applicable fields.
- If you use the E-Mail Notifications or FedEx InSight options, the information you enter for these options will apply to all packages.
- For international shipments, all customs information must be the same for all packages.
This information is provided to you and its use is subject to the FedEx Automation Agreement under which you obtained or have been authorized to use FedEx Ship Manager™ at fedex.ca. No warranties are extended and all warranties, including without limitation, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED, regarding this information. Any conflict between this information and the Automation Agreement, or transportation agreement between you and FedEx, or between this information and the FedEx Service Guide will be governed by the Automation Agreement, the transportation agreement and the FedEx Service Guide, in that order. Your use of this information constitutes your agreement to these terms.