Refer to the fedex.ca
page for ways to contact FedEx via e-mail, mail, or phone.
- Shipping Administration Users: Please select an Address Book from the Addresses tab.
- The Address Books available to you (and your access to the Address Book features) depend on the user privileges assigned to you by your administrator.
- All other users: You have one main Address Book when you click the Addresses tab.
- Enter the search criteria in the Search text box, and select the column to search from the drop-down menu.
- Addresses that match your search criteria will display in the table.
Please use one of the following options:
- Select the type of address to display from the Display Addresses For drop-down menu.
- Select the number of addresses to display from the Per Page drop-down menu.
- Click All or a letter or number from the View Options section. The addresses will sort according to the first letter or number tied to the first column in the address book. For example, if the first column in the address book is Contact ID, it will sort by the first letter or number in your Contact ID. If you wish to sort addresses by a different field, you can use Choose Columns to customize the first field that you wish to have displayed in the address book.
- Click a column header to sort the table in ascending or descending order.
- Select the desired address(es).
- Then select the Group from the Add To drop-down menu located to the right under the table.
- Click Create Address.
- Then enter the new address information on the Create Address screen.
- Select the address, and click Edit.
- Then edit the information on the Edit Address screen.
- Select one or more address(es), and click Delete.
- If required, click Yes to confirm the deletion.
- You may select up to 40 addresses, and then click Check Address.
- You can review the FedEx Address Checker Results section for more information on using the results.
- You can also refer to FedEx Address Checker for general information about FedEx Address Checker.
- Choose the addresses to share from your Personal Address Book, and click Share.
- The selected addresses are placed in the Shared Address Book and are available to other Shipping Administration Users.
- Choose the addresses to move to the Central Address Book from your Personal Address Book, and click Move to Central.
- The selected addresses are moved and are available to Shipping Administration Users with permission to access the Central Address Book.
- Choose an address, and click Schedule a Pickup.
- You can refer to Pickup for more information.
- Choose an address, and click Ship.
- Then enter the remaining shipment information on the Create a Shipment screen.
- Select this option to automatically save a New Recipient to the Address Book when you create a shipment.
- Select this option to automatically save changes to existing recipient or sender information when you create a shipment.
This information is provided to you and its use is subject to the FedEx Automation Agreement under which you obtained or have been authorized to use FedEx Ship Manager™ at fedex.ca. No warranties are extended and all warranties, including without limitation, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED, regarding this information. Any conflict between this information and the Automation Agreement, or transportation agreement between you and FedEx, or between this information and the FedEx Service Guide will be governed by the Automation Agreement, the transportation agreement and the FedEx Service Guide, in that order. Your use of this information constitutes your agreement to these terms.