| You can find places near you to drop off your FedEx Express and FedEx Ground shipments using the FedEx Locator. You can search by your address or phone number, see maps, and even get driving directions with just a few clicks.
Here are some helpful tips:
- Search by address - You can search for dropoff locations near you with just your address. Simply enter your address information or the nearest intersection and click on Find Locations.
- Search by your phone number - You can search for dropoff locations near you with just your phone number. Simply enter your area code and phone number and click on Find Locations.
- Types of locations - There are three types of FedEx dropoff locations: FedEx Staffed, Self Service, and FedEx Authorized ShipCenters® .
- Narrow search to locations with - You can choose search parameters including dropoff time and type of service.
- Search Results - The search results table lists the five dropoff locations closest to you. The table displays the location address, its distance from you, hours of operation, latest FedEx Express and FedEx Ground dropoff times, and available services.
Location types are listed above the results table. There is an icon beside each location type. These icons correspond to icons in the Map column to indicate individual location type.
To view the map of a location, simply click on the underlined number in the Map column. You can use the map's arrow keys to move in any direction and zoom in and out. The image adjusts as you zoom in and out - so if you cannot see your street immediately, simply zoom in.
To get written driving directions to any location, simply click on the underlined location in the Address/Directions column.
For more information about the FedEx Locator, please call
| | | | |
Powered by Vicinity Corporation.
© 2002 DMTI, Spatial Inc.