You can find places near you to drop off your FedEx Express
and FedEx Ground
shipments or use copy and print services using the FedEx
Locator. We can use your computer's location information to find locations nearest you, or you can search by any address, intersection, or landmark. You can view store details, maps, and even get driving directions with just a few clicks.
What Do I Need to Know?
The Help Section has been divided into sections to make your experience easy:
- Search for a FedEx Location
To get started finding a FedEx location, you can search two ways:
- Search by entering location: You can search for locations near you using your postal code, street address, intersection or landmark. As you start entering your location in the search box, we'll provide suggested locations. You can either select one of the suggested locations, or finish entering your location information and click the magnifying glass button.
- Let us locate you: Enable your computer to provide us with your location information, and we'll return a list of the FedEx locations nearest you.
Once you have provided your location information, location results will appear as a list on the left side of the screen and as a map on the right side of the screen with locations marked. The results will be displayed in order of proximity to the location you entered.
Depending on how many locations are in the area, you may see two types of purple pins on the map: larger, numbered pins represent results that are available on the active page of search results shown on the left side of the page; small, circular mini-pins represent locations that are on other pages of the results. As you change pages, you will notice the pins change location and shape.
- Filter Your Search
You can filter your search by the following categories:
- Staffed: Staffed locations include any location where can interact with a person; for example, FedEx Office® locations, and FedEx Authorized ShipCentre® locations.
- Copy and Print: These locations offer copy and print services.
- Drop Box: Use any one of hundreds of Drop Boxes in office buildings, malls, and street corners to drop off your FedEx Express packages or pick up shipping supplies.
- Additional Services: You can further customize your search with different FedEx options. These service options include:
- Purchase packaging supplies: At these locations you can purchase packaging supplies like airbills, pouches, and the FedEx® Envelope, FedEx® Pak, FedEx® Box or FedEx® Tube.
- Hold package at location for pickup: This option is available if you would prefer to pick up a package at a specified location rather than have it delivered; for example, if you need your package earlier than the scheduled delivery time, or if you won't be available to receive a delivery.
- Saturday Service: Drop off or ship your packages on Saturday's at select locations to most major cities in Canada and to selected international points.
- Ship dangerous goods: FedEx Express is a world leader in transporting dangerous goods, which can include many surprising items such as nail polish, cologne, perfume and even airbags. Please note that FedEx Ground packages with hazardous materials cannot be dropped off at any FedEx location. They must be tendered to FedEx via a scheduled pickup at the customer location.
- Get Location Details
The list of location results shows the following information as a default:
- Location name
- Distance from the location you used in your search
- Last pickup for the day for FedEx Express (which is noted as an orange square) and FedEx Ground (which is noted as a green square). These pickup times might change from day to day based on location closing times.
- Today's location hours (if applicable)
To get additional details about a location, you can click on that location's list entry or on the location's pin on the map. Additional information displayed includes:
- Store hours for all days of the week
- Last pickup times for all days of the week
- Services offered at the location
- A link to the location's information page
- Get Directions button
- FedEx Store and Location Types
Here are some of the specific FedEx location types you may see in your location search results:
- FedEx Office®: You can drop off your FedEx shipments, pick up shipping supplies, and more at any FedEx Office Print and Ship Center or FedEx World Service Center®.
- FedEx Authorized ShipCentre locations: FedEx Authorized ShipCentres provide access to FedEx® services across Canada. You can drop off FedEx shipments, purchase FedEx services, and receive personalized packaging assistance at these locations. FedEx Authorized ShipCentres are located at pack and ship stores that provide other business related services.
- FedEx Retail Affiliate Locations: Staples® is among the retailers with in-store FedEx Express drop-off facilities and packaging supplies. Staples locations also provide FedEx Express self-service drop boxes, instructions and shipping materials.