Help menu at the top of each page to access the following tools:
- Help with this page – Includes FAQs, specific instructions and additional information for the sections and processes you see on the screen.
Refer to fedex.ca
page for ways to contact FedEx via e-mail, mail, or phone.
Please review the following rules for scheduling pickups:
- The ready time and latest time available drop-downs only display truly available times for your selection based on the current time to ensure that you can successfully schedule a pickup at your convenience.
- FedEx Ground, FedEx Express and FedEx Express Freight Pickups must be scheduled separately.
- For FedEx Express® Canada and U.S. origin shipments, pickup is available online for the current day and the next day only.
- Pickup for future day shipments beyond Next Day is not available online at fedex.ca or through FedEx Ship Manager® at fedex.ca .
- For FedEx Ground® Canada and U.S. origin shipments, pickup is available online for the next day or for a future date up to 14 days in the future.
- A FedEx Ground pickup cannot be scheduled for the same day.
- You can schedule pickups for FedEx Express and FedEx Ground at the same time.
- Please see Package Information for details about each service.
- To set up FedEx Express or FedEx Ground regular pickup service, please contact your FedEx Account Executive.
- Please note: FedEx Ground packages must be picked up by FedEx Ground. FedEx Express Packages must be picked up by FedEx Express.
- Select Schedule a Pickup from the Ship tab.
- On the Schedule a Pickup screen, review the pickup address to verify it is correct or click Change Pickup Address to enter a different pickup location.
- Select the service type for your pickup and provide the package information.
- You can add up to 4 e-mail addresses if you would like to receive notifications regarding the pickup request.
- Click Schedule Pickup.
- For detailed help with sections on this screen, scroll down, select from the list below, or click the Help link at the top of each section:
To manage your scheduled pickups, click the
tab to view, edit, cancel, or print scheduled pickups. You can review
for more information.
- Select a FedEx Account Number or nickname from the drop-down menu.
- Click Add an Account.
- Enter the Account Number and an optional nickname on the fedex.ca Login Registration screen.
- Click Continue.
- Click Change Pickup Address to select a new company or contact name from your fedex.ca Address Book, edit individual fields, or clear all fields and enter all new information.
- Select this option to save a new pickup address.
- Select this option to save an updated pickup address.
- Select this option to use your original account address.
You can schedule pickups for FedEx Express and FedEx Ground at the same time. Just select each pickup service needed and enter the required package information.
Note: To set up FedEx Express or FedEx Ground regular pickup service, please contact your FedEx Account Executive.
- Select this option for a FedEx Express pickup, and enter the required package information.
- Select this option for a FedEx Ground Pickup, and then enter the required package information.
- The Weekly Pickup Fee applies to the shipping location of the FedEx Ground account number.
- FedEx provides pickup service upon request to an address other than the shipping location of the FedEx Ground account number for an additional charge.
- Ready Time: If your FedEx service requires a ready time, please indicate the earliest time that your packages will be ready for pickup.
- If you are in a remote area, please make sure to accommodate remote pickup schedules.
- Latest Time Available – For all services, please indicate the latest time your package can be picked up (or company’s close time). Make sure this time is within the operating hours of your local FedEx World Service Center®.
- Saturday pickup service is offered in select locations worldwide for your FedEx Express packages.
- Saturday drop-off is also available at many FedEx locations.
- For some services, a special handling fee may be charged.
- Enter e-mail addresses for the Sender and Recipient, and select the e-mail language for each from the drop-down menus.
- To send notifications to 2 other users, click Add Additional Recipients, and select choose the e-mail language for each from the drop-down menus.
- Select the format type for your e-mail notifications.
- To add a personal message to your e-mail notifications, click Add a Personal Message and enter up to 120 characters.
- Click Schedule Pickup to complete scheduling your pickup.
- The pickup details will display on the FedEx Pickup Confirmation screen.
- On the FedEx Pickup Confirmation screen, click Back or Edit to make changes to your pickup address and information.
- Then click Update Pickup.
- To discard any changes made to the pickup information, click Discard Changes. Your original pickup information will be used for the pickup.
- Click Cancel, and then choose Yes when alerted to confirm the pickup cancellation.
- My Pickups screen will display, showing the status of the pickup changed to Cancelled.
- Click Get Rate Quote to receive an estimate based on the pickup address and package information you provided.
- Click Ship to go to FedEx Ship Manager. Complete the required shipment and package information, and then print your shipping label.
This information is provided to you and its use is subject to the FedEx Automation Agreement under which you obtained or have been authorized to use FedEx Ship Manager™ at fedex.ca. No warranties are extended and all warranties, including without limitation, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED, regarding this information. Any conflict between this information and the Automation Agreement, or transportation agreement between you and FedEx, or between this information and the
FedEx Service Guide will be governed by the Automation Agreement, the transportation agreement and the
FedEx Service Guide, in that order. Your use of this information constitutes your agreement to these terms.