Online Technical Support
online with a FedEx Technical Support Agent,
submit a question
to common questions by clicking
Click the Help menu at the top of each page to access the following tools:
- Help with this page — Includes FAQs, specific instructions and additional information for the sections and processes you see on the screen.
- Interactive Help Guide — Offers the ability to practice using our applications, assistance during actual transactions, a printable User Guide and “What’s New” information.
Refer to the fedex.ca
page for ways to contact FedEx via email, mail, or phone.
Frequently Asked Questions
Review Shipping History
- How do I review my shipping history?
- How long are Bills of Lading available for review?
Access Shipping History to review all Bills of Lading generated within the last 90 days for each of your accounts.
Follow these steps to view or print your BOL history:
- Select account number. You can select among all of your FedEx Freight account numbers. To locate the appropriate account number:
- Sort By – choose to sort your account list by company name or account number. After marking the appropriate option, your drop down menu will be sorted accordingly. Click on the arrow next to the drop down menu to select an account.
- Predictive Typing – type characters directly into the account drop down menu to narrow your search.
- Highlight the appropriate BOL within the list provided. BOLs are sorted first by date, then by account number.
- Click View Bill of Lading to view or print the form.
- The requested BOL will appear in a new window as a PDF.
- Note: To view multiple BOLs, hold down the control key (Ctrl) while selecting from the list.