Online Technical Support
online with a FedEx Technical Support Agent,
submit a question
to common questions by clicking
Click the Help menu at the top of each page to access the following tools:
- Help with this page — Includes FAQs, specific instructions and additional information for the sections and processes you see on the screen.
- Interactive Help Guide — Offers the ability to practice using our applications, assistance during actual transactions, a printable User Guide and “What’s New” information.
Refer to the fedex.ca
page for ways to contact FedEx via email, mail, or phone.
Frequently Asked Questions
Find a Service Center Location
- How do I find a specific Service Center location?
- How do I view a transit map for a Service Center?
- Where can I find driving directions to a Service Center?
Search for locations in one of two ways:
Service Center Information (single location)
- Zip code / City / State – after selecting the appropriate country, enter a Zip code or a city/state combination and click Location details. The following screen will display location and contact information for the Service Center nearest to the information entered.
- State / Province – enter the state for the desired location and click View listings. The following screen will display a list of all Service Center locations within the state or province selected.
After requesting location information for a specific Zip code or city/state combination, you will view detailed information about the Service Center nearest to the information entered.
Service Center Details include:
Service Center Listing (multiple locations)
- Three-digit Service Center code – click on this code to view contact information and a transit map for this location
- Phone & Fax numbers
- Name of Manager
- Driving Directions – for certain locations only
After requesting Location information for a specific state or province, you will view a list of all Service Centers located within the selected area.
Your Service Center listing includes these details for each location:
- Three-digit Service Center code – click on this code to view contact information as well as a transit map for the selected location
- Service Center name
- Address – click on any hyperlinked address to view Service Center details as noted above
View a map – find Service Center, click on 3-digit center code
Driving instructions – are found in Service Center details