Whether your business is importing or exporting, whether your shipments are needed next day or are less urgent, whether you ship small parcels or heavy pallets, FedEx has solutions for you.
In this download centre you will find detailed information on our tools and services as well as other useful materials about shipping. All resources on the download centre; such as leaflets, user manuals, service guides, tariffs, forms, etc are available in a downloadable (PDF) format.
To view the documents on your computer, you must have a PDF reader programme installed. If you do not already have such a programme, click here to download the free Acrobat Reader software.
FedEx Ship Manager™ Lite
- Are you looking for an intuitive and easy shipping solution? Read more: FedEx Ship Manager™ Lite
- Monitor all your shipping activity proactively without entering tracking numbers. Read more: FedEx Insight®
- Submit your customer clearance documents electronically to reduce printing and avoid clearance delays. Read more: FedEx® Electronic Trade Documents
FSM Ship Manager Software
- FedEx is certified to the ISO 9001 International Quality Management System Standard by Lloyd's Register Quality Assurance (LRQA): ISO Certificate 9001:2008
- FedEx UK Ltd and FedEx Express UK were granted the ISO 14001:2004 certification for the environmental management of its transport and distribution services: ISO Certificate 14001:2004
FedEx Express in Europe, Middle East, Indian Subcontinent and Africa Fact Sheet
- Want to know more about FedEx in your region? Here’s an overview and some interesting facts: FedEx Express in Europe, Middle East, Indian Subcontinent and Africa Fact Sheet