- Click the Ship History tab at the top of the FedEx Ship Manager at fedex.com screen.
- From this screen, you can review or print information for any shipment you have processed in the last 90 days.
- Enter the search criteria in the Search text box
- Select the column to search from the drop-down menu.
- Shipments that match your search criteria will display in the table.
- Click a column header to sort the table in ascending or descending order by that column.
- Select the shipment, and click Copy to My Shipment Profiles to save the information for future shipments.
- Please review the Shipment Profiles section for more information.
- Select the shipment, and click Cancel.
- Then click Yes to confirm canceling the shipment.
- Select Download.
- Then follow the prompts to open or save the file.
- You can download the Shipping History from the previous 90 days into a comma-separated value (.csv) file.
- This file can then be imported into Microsoft® Excel or other programs that accept the .csv format.
Tracking information is available within 90 days of shipment. You may track your shipments in the following ways:
- Select the shipment(s) from the Shipping History and click Track.
- Enter up to 30 FedEx tracking number or Door Tag numbers in the Track Another Shipment section, and click Track.
- Select a reference field from the Track by drop-down menu in the Track Another Shipment section.
- Enter the reference information, and click Track.
- Select to track by recipient or exceptions only in the Additional Tracking Options section.
- Select the date range, and click Track.
- Note: When you enter a Multiple-Piece Shipment (MPS) tracking number, tracking information is returned for all shipments associated with the MPS.
Select the shipment, and click
View details. The Your Shipment Details screen will display.
- Click Previous and Continue to view each shipment if you selected more than one shipment.
- Click Print if you want to print the shipment information displayed.
- Click Track if you want to track the shipment displayed.
- Click Return to History if you want to return to the Ship History log.
- Select the shipment, and click Reprint to reprint a shipping label, receipt, or Commercial Invoice/Pro Forma Invoice for a shipment when the originals are not available.
- These documents can be reprinted for up to 12 hours from the time the shipment was processed.
- The reprint label should only be used when the original label is not available.
- Using this label for shipping additional shipments is fraudulent and could result in additional billing charges, along with the cancellation of your FedEx account number.
This information is provided to you and its use is subject to the FedEx Automation Agreement under which you obtained or have been authorized to use FedEx Ship Manager® at fedex.com. No warranties are extended and all warranties, including without limitation, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED, regarding this information. Any conflict between this information and the Automation Agreement, or transportation agreement between you and FedEx, or between this information and the FedEx Service Guide will be governed by the Automation Agreement, the transportation agreement and the FedEx Service Guide, in that order. Your use of this information constitutes your agreement to these terms.