FEDEX ACQUISITION PROGRAM ("CAMPAIGN")
- By tendering shipments with the FedEx account specified in the email notification, you will be deemed to accept these Terms and Conditions.
- Campaign Period: The Campaign Period is stated in the email notification.
- Entry to Campaign
- To enter this Campaign, participants must be invited by a FedEx Customer Service Representative, and must not already have an existing FedEx account at that moment. The entry to this Campaign is confirmed by your receipt of the email notification.
- A holder of a FedEx cash account, deleted account or aggregated account is not eligible for this Campaign.
- If a participant is a FedEx business account, then an individual person may be nominated as its representative ("Nominated Representative") and enter on the participant's behalf, but not in his/her own name or on his/her own behalf. Only one Nominated Representative is permitted per participant.
- Persons under the age of majority in the applicable jurisdiction of this Campaign must obtain the prior permission of a parent or guardian over the age of majority to enter.
- Incomprehensible, objectionable and incomplete entries will be invalid and will not be eligible for the promotional discount.
- FedEx accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries including delays in the delivery of the entry due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
- Promotional Discount
- A participant who has successfully enrolled in this Campaign according to paragraph 3 above will enjoy the discount specified in the email notification on the list-priced basic freight charge of each eligible shipment (as specified below). No other charges, including but not limited to duties and tax, fuel surcharge, duty and tax surcharges and other surcharges, are subject to the discount.
- The eligible shipment must meet all of the following requirements:
- Shipments must be invoiced to, and settled by, the FedEx account specified in the email notification in order to enjoy the discount;
- Shipments must be tendered during the Campaign Period specified in the email notification;
- Shipments must be either FedEx International Priority (IP)/ International Economy (IE) services, in both cases weighing less than or equal to 70kg per shipment;
- Shipment must not be any of the following services: FedEx 10kg and 25kg Box, spot rate, International Priority Freight (IPF), International Economy Freight (IEF), International Priority Direct Distribution (IPD), International Economy Direct Distribution (IED) and International First (INF) service shipments;
- The discount is applied to the FedEx account specified in the email notification only and cannot be transferred to another account held by the same person or entity.
- The promotional discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other shipping discount or offer provided by FedEx.
- FedEx shall not be liable for any loss or damage (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) which is suffered by a participant or other parties in connection with this Campaign, including but not limited to personal injury and tax obligations that may arise from accepting any of the rewards, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Eligibility excludes the directors, management and employees (and their immediate families) of FedEx, its related entities, printers, suppliers, providers and agencies associated with the promotion stated herein as well as employees, agents, officers, and representatives of any government department, government owned entity, juristic person funded by any government department, political party or public international organization, or any candidates for political office.
- By entering this Campaign, unless otherwise advised by the participant, each participant consents to the information they submit being entered into a database which may be used by FedEx in any media for future promotional and publicity purposes.
- If this Campaign is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures and any other causes beyond the control of FedEx, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the promotion, FedEx reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Campaign.
- In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any brochure, marketing or promotional material relating to this Campaign, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
- The terms and conditions of carriage in the applicable FedEx Express Air Waybill, in effect on the day of any shipment, shall apply to the shipment. If there is a conflict between the terms of the FedEx Express Air Waybill and these Terms and Conditions, the former will control.
- In the event of any discrepancies with respect to this Campaign, FedEx's decision is final and no other further correspondence will be accepted. FedEx will not be obliged to award the rewards if it is contrary to any applicable laws or regulations.
- FedEx reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.