FedEx Terms and Conditions
“Start Shipping with FedEx” (“Promotion”)
1. By tendering shipments with the FedEx account stated in the promotional email, you will be deemed to accept these Terms and Conditions.
Promotion Period (“Promotion Period”)
2. This Promotion commences on 10th August 2020 and concludes on 31st May 2021.
Entry to Promotion
3. Entry into this Promotion is open to new FedEx Express business account holders who are invited by email during the Promotion Period (“participants”).
4. A holder of cash account or deleted account is not eligible for this Promotion.
5. To enter this Promotion, participants must successfully make an “Eligible Shipment” (as defined below).
i. “Eligible Shipments” must meet all the following requirements:
a. Inbound or Outbound paid shipments tendered to FedEx Express within 30 days of account creation (“Shipping Period”);
b. Shipments billed to a Participant’s FedEx Express account (as indicated in the Campaign invitation email from FedEx Express) and paid in full during the Campaign Period;
c. Not applicable to spot-rate shipments
6. For FedEx Express business account, an individual person may be nominated as its representative (“Nominated Representative”) and enter on the participant’s behalf, but not in his/her own name or on his/her own behalf. Only one Nominated Representative is permitted per participant.
7. Persons under the age of 18 must obtain the prior permission of a parent or guardian over the age of 18 to enter.
8. FedEx Express accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries including delays in the delivery of the entry due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
9. If the participant does not want their personal information to be utilized by FedEx Express for further promotional or direct marketing activities, the participant may click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any FedEx Express email notifications or call the FedEx Express Customer Service at 1800.743.2626.
10. A participant who, during the Promotion Period, paid for an Inbound or Outbound shipment within 30 days of account creation date via FedEx Express will receive a FedEx Express e-shipping voucher worth SGD 50 subject to the following:
i. The FedEx Express e-shipping voucher is valid for redemption during the period specific on the voucher
ii. This voucher is a one-time offer and can only be redeemed by the Participant and it is good for its value to offset freight service charges against one (1) FedEx Express invoice. It cannot be used to offset duties and tax, ancillary charges, surcharges (including but not limited to, dynamic fuel surcharges), handling and/or billing fees.
iii. The eligible participant is required to submit his/her FedEx account number, e-shipping voucher number and the invoice number that is selected to offset at https://www.fedex.com/en-sg/campaign/redemption.html.
iv. Any remaining balance of payment due to FedEx Express should be paid before the invoice due date.
v. A FedEx Express e-shipping voucher with incomplete/incorrect air waybill number and without supporting documents will not be processed.
vi. The FedEx Express e-shipping voucher, including an unused value cannot be exchanged for cash, cash equivalents or any other gifts, goods or services of equal value.
vii. Please refer to FedEx Express e-shipping voucher for full terms and conditions.
11. One air waybill equals one shipment and a single shipment with multiple pieces will be considered as one shipment.
12. Pooling of shipments from multiple accounts is not permitted and such pooled shipments are not eligible to earn rewards in this Campaign.
13. FedEx Express reserves the right to replace the reward stated herein with other items of equivalent value without notice.
14. The results of this Campaign will be notified to a Participant by emailing the eshipping voucher to the Participant’s registered email address, which will be completed within 2 months after the 30 days of account opening date.
General Terms and Conditions
15. FedEx Express shall not be liable for any loss or damage (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) which is suffered by a participant or other parties in connection with this Promotion, including but not limited to personal injury and tax obligations that may arise from accepting any of the rewards, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
16. Eligibility excludes the directors, management and employees (and their immediate families) of FedEx Express, its related entities, printers, suppliers, providers and agencies associated with the promotion stated herein as well as employees, agents, officers, and representatives of any government department, government owned entity, juristic person funded by any government department, political party or public international organization, or any candidates for political office.
17. FedEx Express reserves the right to require the winner(s) to execute a certificate of eligibility prior to awarding the winner(s) with the prize, confirming that the winner is not excluded from entry into this Promotion pursuant to these Terms and Conditions and that the winner(s) has complied fully with these Terms and Conditions. Truthful completion of this certificate is a precondition to the award of the rewards.
18. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any brochure, marketing or promotional material relating to this Promotion, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
19. By entering this Promotion, unless otherwise advised by the participant, each participant consents to the information they submit being entered into a database which may be used by FedEx Express in any media for future promotional and publicity purposes.
20. If this Promotion is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures and any other causes beyond the control of FedEx Express, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the promotion, FedEx Express reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Promotion.
21. The terms and conditions of carriage in the applicable FedEx Express Air Waybill, in effect on the day of any shipment, shall apply to the shipment. If there is a conflict between the terms of the FedEx Express Air Waybill and these Terms and Conditions, the former will control.
22. In the event of any discrepancies with respect to this Promotion, FedEx's decision is final and no other further correspondence will be accepted. FedEx will not be obliged to award the rewards if it is contrary to any applicable laws or regulations.
23. FedEx Express reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.