FedEx Terms and Conditions – Inactive Customers
“ Start Shipping with FedEx” (“Promotion”)
1. By tendering shipments with the FedEx account stated in the invitation email, you will be deemed to accept these Terms and Conditions.
Promotion Period (“Promotion Period”)
2. This Promotion commences on 2nd January 2019 and concludes on 28 February 2019.
Entry to Promotion
3. Entry into this Promotion is open to FedEx account holders who are invited by email during the Promotion Period (“participants”).
4. A holder of cash account or deleted account is not eligible for this Promotion.
5. To enter into this Promotion, participants must successfully make an “Eligible Shipment” (as defined below).
i. “Eligible Shipments” must meet all of the following requirements:
a) Inbound or Outbound Shipments tendered to FedEx during the Promotion Period
b) Shipments paid using the invited FedEx account and paid in full during the Promotion Period; and
c) Not applicable on spot-rate shipments
ii. The reward cannot be exchanged for cash, other cash-equivalents or any other gifts, goods or service of value.
6. If a participant is a FedEx business account, then an individual person may be nominated as its representative (“Nominated Representative”) and enter on the participant’s behalf, but not in his/her own name or on his/her own behalf. Only one Nominated Representative is permitted per participant.
7. Persons under the age of 18 must obtain the prior permission of a parent or guardian over the age of 18 to enter.
8. FedEx accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries including delays in the delivery of the entry due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
9. If the participant does not want their personal information to be utilized by FedEx for further promotional or direct marketing activities, the participant may click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any FedEx email notifications or call the FedEx Customer Service at 1800 743 2626.
10. A participant who, during the Promotion Period, attains the Tier Level shipping goal (as set out in the Invitation Email) of export or import Eligible Shipments (as specified above) via FedEx Express will receive the specific value of NTUC vouchers for that Tier Level.
11. Participants who achieve the Tier Level 1 shipping goal will automatically receive the corresponding Tier Level 1 value vouchers only. Similarly, participants who achieve the Tier Level 2 shipping goal will receive the corresponding Tier Level 2 value of vouchers only. Tier Level 1 and Tier Level 2 vouchers are not cumulative.
12. The number of Eligible Shipments is determined by FedEx based on the number of air waybills. One air waybill equals one shipment and a single shipment with multiple pieces will be considered as one shipment.
13. FedEx reserves the right to replace the reward stated herein with other items of equivalent value without notice. The reward stated herein cannot be exchanged for cash, cash-equivalents or any other gifts, goods or services of value.
14. The results of this Campaign will be notified to a Participant by delivery of the rewards, which will be completed within 2 months after the end of the Shipping Period as specified in the email invite.
15. Pooling of shipments from multiple accounts is not permitted and such pooled shipments are not eligible to earn rewards in this Campaign.
General Terms and Conditions
16. FedEx shall not be liable for any loss or damage (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) which is suffered by a participant or other parties in connection with this Promotion, including but not limited to personal injury and tax obligations that may arise from accepting any of the rewards, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
17. Eligibility excludes the directors, management and employees (and their immediate families) of FedEx, its related entities, printers, suppliers, providers and agencies associated with the promotion stated herein as well as employees, agents, officers, and representatives of any government department, government owned entity, juristic person funded by any government department, political party or public international organization, or any candidates for political office.
18. FedEx reserves the right to require the winner(s) to execute a certificate of eligibility prior to awarding the winner(s) with the prize, confirming that the winner is not excluded from entry into this Promotion pursuant to these Terms and Conditions and that the winner(s) has complied fully with these Terms and Conditions. Truthful completion of this certificate is a precondition to the award of the rewards.
19. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any brochure, marketing or promotional material relating to this Promotion, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
20. By entering this Promotion, unless otherwise advised by the participant, each participant consents to the information they submit being entered into a database which may be used by FedEx in any media for future promotional and publicity purposes.
21. If this Promotion is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures and any other causes beyond the control of FedEx, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the promotion, FedEx reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Promotion.
22. The terms and conditions of carriage in the applicable FedEx Express Air Waybill, in effect on the day of any shipment, shall apply to the shipment. If there is a conflict between the terms of the FedEx Express Air Waybill and these Terms and Conditions, the former will control.
23. In the event of any discrepancies with respect to this Promotion, FedEx's decision is final and no other further correspondence will be accepted. FedEx will not be obliged to award the rewards if it is contrary to any applicable laws or regulations.
24. FedEx reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.