Funds Transfer & Others
How do Funds Transfer & Others work?
Please quote your invoice number when you are making payment for a single invoice or include your FedEx account number when you are paying multiple invoices. This will ensure that your payment is processed in a timely manner and your account balance is up to date. For your convenience, there are a number of ways for you to settle your bill.
Instruct your bank to transfer funds to the account below and notify us by sending an email to email@example.com. Please remember always to include your FedEx Account Number, Invoice Number, and the Payment Amount in your email.
|Bank Account Name:||FedEx Express International B.V., Taiwan Branch|
|Bank Name:||Bank of America, NA., Taipei Branch|
|Bank Address:||48F, Taipei 101 Tower, 7 Xin Yi Road, Section 5 Taipei 11049, Taiwan|
|Bank Account No:||66-FedEx Customer Account No-000|
You can make payments over the Internet and handle all your invoices without paperwork.
Login here to settle your Freight and Duty Tax charges now. Please choose “配送服務費” under “其他費用”.
Upon successful transaction, kindly notify us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please remember to include your FedEx account number, invoice number and the payment amount in your email to ensure they are processed in a timely manner.
- If you are corporate customers, you should submit a mandate form for us to do the setup with local clearing center FISC before you make the first payment. Once the setup is done, you can choose ”荷蘭商聯邦快遞國際(股)公司台灣分公司(活期約定帳戶)” when you process the payment. Please contact us by email to email@example.com for more information.
- If you are individual customers, you should choose “荷蘭商聯邦快遞國際(股)公司台灣分公司(晶片金融卡)” if you have a card reader when you process the payment.
You can pay via a 24-hour-service Automatic Teller Machine (“ATM”) by taking the following steps:
- Insert the ATM card and key in password.
- Press the [PAYMENT] button.
- Key in the bank code 022 (Bank of America) and account number (total 14 digits):
66 + FedEx Account Number (9 digit) + 000
- Key in the amount and press [ENTER] to complete the payment process.
Upon successful transaction, please notify us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please remember always to include your FedEx Account Number, Invoice Number, and the Payment amount on your payment advice.
Please send the check together with the completed remittance advice to the address below.
|Payee:||FedEx Express International B.V., Taiwan Branch|
|Address:||11099 P.O. Box 85, Taipei Xin Yi Post Office, Taiwan|