Brochures are great for pitching your business, supplementing a sales presentation or leaving behind as a collateral piece. You can customize your brochure or choose one of our convenient Brochure Print Set options. Most orders ready same day or within 24 hours.
For money-saving options, check out Brochure Print Sets.
Brochure Print Sets:
Let FedEx Office do the work for you by choosing Brochure Print Sets. Offering a variety of preset options and quantities, it features two paper choices and three different brochure sizes — all at a fixed price.
FedEx Office® National Bid Center
Here to help
Need more options?
- For an even wider array of products and services, including promotional materials, design services and custom logo creation, you can visit any of our 1,800+ locations to see a team member for details.
Need large quantities?
- Call the FedEx Office® National Bid Center to save even more.
Set Your Own Options
- You’re in control of your brochure printing — choose your paper, color, size and more.
- Most orders ready same day or within 24 hours.
Flyer Print Sets
- Choose from a selection of set options and quantities
- Full-color, single- and double-sided printing
- 32# laser paper that’s smooth, opaque and foldable
- Most orders ready same day or within 24 hours
Brochures — An Easy Yet Powerful Way to Tell Your Story
Folding options. Paper and finish choices. Custom cuts. There are so many ways to bring your message to life with brochures from FedEx Office. Watch the video for a quick overview of your many choices.
Sizes & Pricing
Set Your Own Options
We offer full-color, single- and double-sided printing, in a variety of paper and finishes to fit your budget.
- 8" x 11"
Brochure Print Sets
Full-color, double-sided flyers:
- $33.99 for 25
- $67.99 for 50
- $135.99 for 100
- $269.99 for 250
Using Print Materials for Consulting and Freelancing Business Success
Consultants, freelancers and other self-employed service providers occupy a unique niche in the business world. Quality, cost-effective pieces like brochures, business cards and direct mail services can help them market their skills and find new clients.