Fast, Convenient Passport Photos
Traveling soon? Get your passport faster
Whether you need to rush your passport renewal or get an expedited passport ASAP, get it all done fast, right here at FedEx Office. No need to make a separate trip to the post office. Our online application is easy to use and features:
- Free 24/7 assistance from our passport advisors
- Overnight shipping for rushed passport applications
- Full tracking visibility throughout the approval process
Need Passport Photos? No Problem.
Get travel-ready fast and worry-free.
Ready When You Are
When it’s time to travel, you need everything done quickly and correctly. A FedEx Office team member will take your passport picture, let you view it on screen and print your photos in minutes.
Ready Where You Are
Head to a convenient FedEx Office location near you. You can get passport photos taken at any FedEx Office across the country, and even use a computer rental station to complete and print your passport application.
Ready for an Affordable Price
You’re going places, and you’ll need passport photos to get there. At FedEx Office, just $14.95 will get you two government-compliant, 2"x2" photos to submit with your passport application.
Frequently Asked Questions
Standard passport processing time for the Department of State is 4-6 weeks. If you are planning to travel in less than four weeks, you will need expedited services. Certain services require proof of travel or upcoming travel itinerary to qualify for an expedited passport. A checklist at the end of the application process will let you know what additional documentation you may need to provide, including:
- Your plane tickets
- A travel itinerary
- Your current or expired passport book if available
- Proof of citizenship (birth certificate or naturalization certificate)
- A personal or company check for your required government fee
- A business letter on your company’s letterhead, indicating your business travel plans, travel dates, and relationship to the company, addressed to the Department of State
- A letter from the Human Resources Department of your company substantiating your need for a passport for employment purposes, printed on a company letterhead addressed to the Department of State
Baseline pricing includes expedited processing service but does not include government fees or shipping.
- 24-hour service — 1 business day: $449.00
- Next-day service — 2 business days: $349.00
- Priority service — 3–5 business days: $249.00
- Rush service — 6–7 business days: $169.00
- Standard service — 8–10 business days: $119.00
- Rush renewal* — 11–14 business days: $99.00
Your passport application will be processed based on the service you select at the time of application. Our services include:
- 24-hour service — 1 business day
- Next-day service — 2 business days
- Priority service — 3–5 business days
- Rush service — 6–7 business days
- Standard service — 8–10 business days
- Rush renewal* — 10–12 business days
Please note that this indicates processing time, not necessarily when you will receive your passport. Shipping times must be factored in as well. For example, by choosing the 24-hour service option on Monday, FedEx will receive your application and begin processing Tuesday morning. By Tuesday afternoon, your passport will be shipped to you for Wednesday delivery. You may be eligible to pick up your passport Tuesday afternoon or have it delivered the same day in select cities.
No. While our services can help you take and print passport photos, ship a passport application at FedEx Office and expedite your applications, we ultimately cannot accept passports. To learn more about how your passport application will be processed, apply for your passport here with FedEx, and our passport advisors will assist you with any questions.
For more information on applying for a U.S. passport, and to complete a U.S. passport application online, ask our passport advisors while you apply online through FedEx. They’re available to help you with your application 24/7. To have a government-compliant passport photo taken and printed, or to print a passport application, find a FedEx Office location near you.
You should renew your passport about nine months before it expires. Most countries require that your passport validity be at least six months beyond the dates of your trip. Some airlines will not allow you to board if this requirement is not met. For more information on how to renew a passport quickly, apply online through FedEx. Our passport advisors will be available to answer any questions 24/7.
$2 Off Passport Photos
$2 off discount is available on Passport Photo purchases before taxes. Offer applies to purchases in-store only between 1/1/20 through 2/15/20. Offer is valid at time of purchase only and may not be discounted or credited toward past or future purchases; discount cannot be used in combination with custom-bid orders, other coupons or discounts, including account pricing. Discount not valid on the following products and services: finishing-only orders; self-service or full-service print, digital photo, fax or scan; direct mail, Every Door Direct Mail or postage and custom branded boxes. Does not apply to shipping or delivery charges. Does not apply to retail products. No cash value. Offer void where prohibited or restricted by law. Products, services and hours may vary by location.
© 2020 FedEx. All rights reserved.