How to Print & Go
FedEx Office Print & Go Email
The quickest way to print and go, on your schedule and at convenient FedEx Office locations near you.
1. Email your files to email@example.com and receive a retrieval code.
2. Go to the self-service area at a nearby FedEx Office.
3. Select PRINT, use your code and follow the instructions.
Tip: Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book and you’ll be prepared if you need to print and go in the future.
Have your documents in the cloud? Then just head to the FedEx Office location of your choice.
1. Find the self-serve area in the store.
2. Select a cloud provider: Google Drive, Dropbox, Box or Microsoft OneDrive.
3. Look up your files and print.
USB Flash Drive Printing
Have a flash drive with your files on hand? Stop by and print in a snap.
1. Find the self-serve area.
2. Insert your USB flash drive.
3. Find your file and select print.
Need more help? You can also work directly with a team member for full-service printing.