menu at the top of each page to access the following tools:
- Help with this page – Includes FAQs, specific instructions and additional information for the sections and processes you see on the screen.
- Interactive Help Guide – Offers a demo, the ability to practice using our applications, assistance during actual transactions, a printable User Guide and “What’s New” information.
FedEx Customer Support
for ways to contact FedEx via email, mail, or phone.
Send Notifications and Documents
Always show this section expanded
- Enter the default Shipper email address and select the appropriate email language.
- Select the notification types to send.
- Tendered notifications indicate when FedEx has picked up a shipment.
- Pickup notifications indicate that the pickup has been successfully scheduled.
- Exception notifications indicate any exceptions that may cause a delivery delay.
- Delivery notifications indicate that the package has been delivered.
- Select the documents to send.
- BOL sends a copy of the Bill of Lading.
- Label sends a copy of the shipping label.
- Trade docs send copies of customs documentation (international shipments only).
- Enter a default Consignee email address. Repeat the steps above for selecting notification types and documents.
- Click Add additional recipients to have email notifications also sent to up to two additional individuals.
- Select the format type you use most for your email notifications: HTML, Text or Wireless.
- HTML format supports various fonts, colors and active links.
- Text format supports all email applications but does not support bold, colored fonts or links.
- Wireless format is a shortened email with a maximum of 110 characters and does not support bold, colored fonts or links.
Select this option to always show this section expanded while creating shipments.
This information is provided to you and its use is subject to the FedEx Automation Agreement under which you obtained or have been authorized to use FedEx Ship Manager
at fedex.com. No warranties are extended and all warranties, including without limitation, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED, regarding this information. Any conflict between this information and the Automation Agreement, or transportation agreement between you and FedEx, or between this information and the FedEx Service Guide will be governed by the Automation Agreement, the transportation agreement and the FedEx Service Guide, in that order. Your use of this information constitutes your agreement to these terms.