Click the Help
menu at the top of each page to access the following tools:
- Help with this page – Includes FAQs, specific instructions and additional information for the sections and processes you see on the screen.
- Interactive Help Guide – Offers a demo, the ability to practice using our applications, assistance during actual transactions, a printable User Guide and “What’s New” information.
Refer to FedEx Customer Support
for ways to contact FedEx via email, mail, or phone.
Send Notifications and Documents
- Select the notification format type for the sender and the recipient. The available format types available are as follows:
- Email (HTML) format supports various fonts, colors, and active links.
- Email (Plain Text) format supports all email applications but does not support bold, colored fonts or links.
- Enter the required information for the shipper, consignee and two additional contacts. Select the language for the associated email address from the drop-down menus.
- Check each notification type you would like to send:
- Ship notifications indicate that the shipment information has been sent to FedEx and a tracking number has been created.
- Tendered notifications indicate when FedEx has picked up a shipment.
- Exception notifications indicate any exceptions that may cause a delivery delay.
- Pickup notifications indicate the status of the pickup, this includes the Pickup Requested, Driver Assigned, Driver En Route, Driver Arrived and Driver Departed.
- Estimated Delivery notifications indicate when FedEx anticipates the package will be delivered.
- Delivery notifications indicate that the package has been delivered.
- Check each document type you would like to send:
- BOL sends a copy of the Bill of Lading.
- Label sends a copy of the shipping label.
- Trade docs (international shipments only) sends copies of FedEx–generated customs documentation.
- To add a personal message to your email notifications, click Add a personal message and enter up to 120 characters. A personal message is not available for non–English characters.
This information is provided to you and its use is subject to the FedEx Automation Agreement under which you obtained or have been authorized to use FedEx Ship Manager ®
at fedex.com. No warranties are extended and all warranties, including without limitation, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED, regarding this information. Any conflict between this information and the Automation Agreement, or transportation agreement between you and FedEx, or between this information and the FedEx Service Guide will be governed by the Automation Agreement, the transportation agreement and the FedEx Service Guide, in that order. Your use of this information constitutes your agreement to these terms.