Using the Reports screen (formerly Report Manager), you can create and print reports for any domestic and international shipments you have processed using FedEx Ship Manager at fedex.com in the past 45 days.
- Report Manager—Select the date range for the report from the Beginning date and Ending date drop-down menus.
- Select the fields you want to include in the report—Select specific fields to be included in your report (e.g., Recipient information, Tracking number, Service type.)
- Select the fields you want to sort by—Select the fields you want to use to sort the report from the drop-down menus. You can select up to 3 sorting keys. If you do not want a sorted report, do not select anything.
- Create report—Click Create report to generate the Shipping Report. You can view and print the entire report, or track any shipment from within your report by clicking on the tracking number.
- Clear fields—Click Clear fields to clear the text in the fields.
- Log out and Home Buttons—Click Log out to log out of your current session and return to the FedEx Ship Manager at fedex.com login screen. Click Home to return to fedex.com.