This tutorial guides you through the key features of FedEx Ship Manager at fedex.com.
How to use the tutorial:
- Use the Next and Previous buttons to move from topic to topic.
FedEx Ship Manager at fedex.com makes it easy for you to ship a package quickly. Screen and navigation features of FedEx Ship Manager at fedex.com include:
- Dynamic screens—Only fields and data that apply to a specific service or country display.
- Popup windows—Display noncritical data in popup windows to reduce screen clutter.
- Tabs—Tabs along the top (i.e., Ship, Track/History, Address Book, Preferences, Fast Ship, Reports, and My Profile) allow you to navigate through the main sections of the software.
- Secondary Navigation Bar—A secondary navigation bar (e.g., Ship, Return Shipment) allows you to navigate within a tab (e.g., Ship).
- Log out and Home Buttons—Click Log out to log out of your current session and return to the FedEx Ship Manager at fedex.com login screen. Click Home to return to fedex.com.
- Screen Layout—Screens display 2 panes instead of 1 allowing you to start from the top left and work to the bottom right.
- Quick Help—Online Help is available on every screen and opens in an indexed, searchable format. To access Online Help for your current screen, select Help with This Page on the Quick help drop-down menu.
- Bottom-left Buttons—These buttons allow you to take action on your current screen (e.g., Clear fields).
- Please Note—This section summarizes special instructions in the bottom portion of the screen.
- Back and Continue Buttons—The Back button (where available) allows you to navigate to previous screens without losing data. The Continue button takes you to the next screen in the flow.
This information is provided to you and its use is subject to the FedEx Automation Agreement under which you obtained or have been authorized to use FedEx Ship Manager @ fedex.com. No warranties are extended and all warranties, including without limitation, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED, regarding this information. Any conflict between this information and the Automation Agreement, or transportation agreement between you and FedEx, or between this information and the
FedEx Service Guide
will be governed by the Automation Agreement, the transportation agreement and the
FedEx Service Guide
, in that order. Your use of this information constitutes your agreement to these terms.