menu at the top of each page to access the following tools:
- Help with this page – Includes FAQs, specific instructions and additional information for the sections and processes you see on the screen.
- Online Technical Support –Gives you the opportunity to Find Answers Online, chat online with a FedEx Technical Support Agent or Submit a Question.
- Interactive Help Guide — Offers a demo, the ability to practice using our applications, assistance during actual transactions, a printable User Guide and “What’s New” information.
FedEx Customer Support
for ways to contact FedEx via email, mail, or phone.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I edit a pickup?
- How do I cancel a pickup?
- How do I view or print my pickup details?
To View your Pickup history
Search for Pickups
- Select Schedule a Pickup from the Ship tab, and then click the Pickup History tab.
- To view package pickup history, select the FedEx Express® / FedEx Ground® radio button.
- For less than truckload (LTL) freight pickup history, select the FedEx Freight® radio button.
- If you have multiple accounts, use the Account drop≵down menu to select the desired account.
- To filter your pickup history, select a service type from the Filter drop≵down menu. The table will update to display pickup records that match your filter selection.
To Display Pickups
- Enter the search criteria in the Search text box.
- Select the column to search from the drop-down menu.
- Pickup Records that match your search criteria will display in the table.
- Please select the number of days to display from the Display Pickups for the Past drop-down menu.
Edit a Pickup
- Click a column header to sort the table in ascending or descending order.
Cancel a Pickup
- Select the pickup, and click Edit. Then make your changes on the Schedule a Pickup screen, and click Update Pickup.
- This feature is available for FedEx Express and FedEx Ground only. To edit a FedEx Freight pickup, you must call customer service at (800) 435-7949
View/Print Pickup Details
- Select one or more pickup(s), and click Cancel.
- Click Yes to continue with the cancellation.
- The status for each cancelled pickup will change to Cancelled.
- This feature is available for FedEx Express and FedEx Ground only. To cancel a FedEx Freight pickup, you must call customer service at (800) 435-7949
- You may choose one of the following options:
- Select the Pickup, and click View/Print Pickup Details.
- Click the link in the Confirmation Number column. Note: No link is available for pickups with a Canceled status.
- Click the link in the Status column. Note: No link is available for pickups with a Canceled status.
This information is provided to you and its use is subject to the FedEx Automation Agreement under which you obtained or have been authorized to use FedEx Ship Manager
at fedex.com. No warranties are extended and all warranties, including without limitation, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED, regarding this information. Any conflict between this information and the Automation Agreement, or transportation agreement between you and FedEx, or between this information and the FedEx Service Guide will be governed by the Automation Agreement, the transportation agreement and the FedEx Service Guide, in that order. Your use of this information constitutes your agreement to these terms.