menu at the top of each page for FAQ’s, specific instructions, and additional information for the sections and processes you see on the screen.
FedEx Customer Support
for ways to contact FedEx via e-mail, mail, or phone.
Frequently Asked Questions
Review Shipping History
- How do I review my shipping history?
- How long are Pickup requests available for review?
Access Shipping History to review all Pickup requests generated within the last 90 days for each of your accounts.
Follow these steps to view or print your Pickup history:
- Select account number. You can select among all of your FedEx Freight and FedEx National LTL account numbers. To locate the appropriate account number:
- Sort By – choose to sort your account list by company name or account number. After marking the appropriate option, your drop down menus will be updated to reflect your choice.
- Search By – type corresponding characters in this field to narrow your search. The drop-down menu will adjust to highlight your search criteria.
Highlight the appropriate Pickup request within the list provided. Pickup requests are sorted first by date, then by account number.
Click Submit to view or print the form.
The requested Pickup request will appear in a new window as a PDF.
Note: To view multiple Pickup requests, hold down the control key (Ctrl) while selecting from the list.
- If your list is sorted by company name, enter the first few letters of the company you are searching for.
- If your list is sorted by account number, enter the first few characters in the account number you are searching for.