menu at the top of each page for FAQ's, specific instructions, and additional information for the sections and processes you see on the screen.
FedEx Customer Support
for ways to contact FedEx via e-mail, mail, or phone.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I request and view a status report for FedEx Freight?
- What information is included in my status report for FedEx Freight?
View a Status Report
Select the Status Report tab at the top of the screen. Complete the required information and click Submit to review your FedEx Freight manifest report.
All required fields are noted with an asterisk (*).
For detailed help with sections on this screen, scroll down or click the following links:
- Account Selection
- Status Information
- Shipper or Consignee Filter (Optional)
Select the appropriate FedEx Freight account number using the following sort options:
- Sort By - choose to sort your account list by company name or account number. After marking the appropriate option, your drop down menus will be updated to reflect your choice.
- Search By - type corresponding characters in this field or directly into the account drop-down menu to narrow your search. The drop-down menu will adjust to highlight your search criteria.
- If your list is sorted by company name, enter the first few letters of the company you are searching for.
- If your list is sorted by account number, enter the first few characters in the account number you are searching for.
Let us know more about the information you would like to review your report:
Shipper or Consignee Filter (Optional)
- Shipment Type - indicate the type of shipment detail to be included in your report
- Shipment Status - mark the type of shipment status you would like to track
- Shipping Date Range - select one of the date range options, or enter a customized date range (up to one month)
Enter details about a specific shipper or consignee to narrow the scope of your report.
Once all information is complete, click Submit to
view your report
Reading my Status Report
Your Shipment Listing Status Report will be available for review on the following screen. Your report includes the following information:
- PRO / BOL / PO - all available numbers are listed and items in the list are sorted by PRO. Click on the PRO number to view detailed shipping details and shipment history
- Ship / ETA / Delivered - shipping date, delivery date and delivery status are indicated
- Orig / Dest / Delay - origin and destination Service Centers are listed, and any shipment delays are indicated. Click on each Service Center to view contact information and maps
- Pieces / Weight / Charge - high-level details about your shipment are listed here
- Shipper Name / Address - view contact information for the shipper
- Consignee Name / Address - view contact information for the consignee
- Images - click each link to view a PDF of the Bill of Lading and Delivery Receipt