Overview FedEx Return Manager allows you to generate a variety of reports about orders entered into the system. You can generate either summary reports about total orders created, picked up, exceptions, etc., for a specific timeframe or detailed reports by RMA number or a particular user.
How to Begin
- Click Reports on the navigator bar on any FedEx Return Manager screen. To customize the report, click on the Customize Reports button at the top of the screen.
FedEx Return Manager provides a standard template of online reports through the online browser. Data for these reports is maintained for a maximum of 120 calendar days.
Authorized users can run reports for a specified date. The date range pulls up records based on the following:
- The create date for those records that fall within the specified date range.
- The records' last update falls within the specified date range.
Report sorting enables you to view only those records created by a particular FedEx Return Manager user ID, as well as to customize the sorting options. Users may sort via the following methods:
User ID—You determine the items to view based on a specific User ID. Select one of the following options:
- Reports for All Users—This option pulls all orders entered into the FedEx Return Manager application regardless of the User ID provided when creating the order.
- Reports for User ID—This option pulls orders entered into the FedEx Return Manager application based on a specific User ID provided when creating the order.
RMA or Date Sorting—The report information may be sorted in 1 of 2 ways:
- By RMA Number
- By Create Date
The first level report provides summarized record counts. Reporting options include
- Orders Created—The number of orders created during a specified time.
- Pickups NOT Scheduled—All records that have a status of "pickup not scheduled." This includes all future pickups that have not been converted to actual pickups.
- Pickups Scheduled—All records that have a status of "pickup scheduled," but have no pickup (PUP) scans associated with that pickup.
- Picked Up—All records that have a status of "Pickup made" but have no Proof of Delivery (POD) yet.
- Pickup Exceptions (PUX)—All records entered during the defined date range that have a pickup exception scan (PUX) as last received scan.
- Delivered (POD)—All records entered during the defined date range that have been delivered and have a POD.
- Cancelled RMAs—All records that have been manually cancelled by the user.
- Open RMAs—All records entered during the defined date range that have a status of "Open." The RMA remains in "open" status until it has a POD or is cancelled.
- Manual Closed RMAs—All records that have been manually closed which have not been cancelled, delivered, or closed by any other method.
- Expired RMAs—All records that are more than 90 days old and have not been closed, delivered, or cancelled.
- Labels Pending—All Online Label records that have not been accessed by the shippers.
- Labels Generated—All Online Label records that have been accessed by the shippers, but have not received a FedEx scan.
Reports for new date ranges can be run from this screen. The date range pulls the RMA date when the order was first created in FedEx Return Manager. Remember, the RMA date does not equal the dispatch date.
If the summary box has an underlined number beside an item (e.g., Pickups Not Scheduled), click on that item to see a second level report listing all the orders (for a particular date or range of dates) with that status.
- From the first level report, you can click number total for a second report level which includes
- RMA date
- RMA number
- Create ID
- Shipper information
- Recipient information
- Order type
- Pickup date
For more information about the order/record, click on the customer's RMA number to display the third-level RMA Report Screen. The report screen gives the following details about the order:
- RMA number
- RMA date
- RMA status
- Delivery date
- Outbound and Inbound FedEx Tracking Numbers
- Customer address information
- Recipient address information
- Inbound shipment information
- Pickup information
- Follow-up notes
- To print the reports, click Print on your Web browser menu bar.
1997-2010, FedEx. All rights reserved.