Who can register for online access?
- Paper Billed Accounts
- Credit Card Accounts
What are the benefits?
- Easily view and manage invoice details
- Download your invoice data for printing or analysis
- Manage several accounts under a single user ID
- Autopay users can update their credit card details securely
How does FedEx Billing Online work?
Small and medium businesses can benefit from the free, fast, and easy FedEx Billing Online for all invoicing and remittance needs. Right from fedex.com you can manage your FedEx Express invoices. We use SSL encryption.
- View invoices and shipment detail
- Allow online payment via credit card
- Easily dispute shipment charges
- Download invoices as PDF, XML, XLS, or CSV
- Flexible account management
FedEx Billing Online Enhancement
Our FedEx Billing Online has been improved to serve our customer better. Now, you can download your payment invoices as a pdf file with the exact same format of what you normally receive by post.
Electronic Data Interchange
Created for large companies with established accounts payable procedures and/or multiple shipping locations, EDI can help reduce paperwork, data entry work, check-processing costs and keying errors. Download the FedEx EDI Invoicing Overview document to learn more.