FedEx Delivery Manager®Quick Help
Sign-up for free to customize deliveries to your home FedEx Delivery Manager
Get convenience and flexibility for deliveries to your home. You can view upcoming deliveries to your home address, get status updates, or schedule a delivery by choosing your preferred date, time, or date and time combination. Or you can choose to deliver to another address — in your neighborhood or across the U.S. — or select from free options such as Hold at FedEx Location. Go to fedex.com/delivery to sign up.
Please note: These services are available for eligible FedEx Express®
, FedEx Ground®
, and FedEx Home Delivery®
shipments destined for U.S. residential addresses. Some restrictions apply.Step 1: Sign up by creating a fedex.com login and provide contact information
Step 2: Validate your identity
- Create a fedex.com user ID and continue with the sign-up process.
- If you have an existing fedex.com user ID, first log into fedex.com, then select to sign up for FedEx Delivery Manager.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions.
Step 3: Receive sign-up confirmation
- Validate your identity by answering the security questions presented. Please note your information is not stored by FedEx and the information is only required to ensure the security of your packages.
- If you do not answer all security questions correctly, you will be presented with additional questions. If you do not answer the additional questions correctly, you must wait 48 hours to reattempt to sign-up.
You will receive confirmation on the screen and FedEx will email you confirmation that you successfully signed-up.
Once FedEx Delivery Manager sign-up process is complete, your notifications will be set by default to the email address provided during Step 1 (Sign Up) of the process. You can review or change your notifications preferences and/or setup other delivery instructions clicking on the hyperlink on the Confirmation page or by going into "My Profile"/
There are six options when you can be notified by having email as default:
How do I get more help?
- A shipment addressed to you has been given to FedEx for delivery
- The day before a shipment's delivery to you
- The day of a shipment's delivery to you
- A delivery issue has occured with one of your shipments
- A package for you is ready for pickup at a FedEx location
- A delviery has been made to you at your address
If you have questions…
Please call Customer Service