Gathering data on your shipments is now even easier. A variety of reports are available to you so you can see your shipments organized in ways that help you. The application stores your data locally, so you are not required to have an internet connection active while using the application.
Read the system requirements below to make sure your system is able to run the Flat File Reporting Tool and then download the tool here.
- Microsoft Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP Professional/Home, Server 2003
- Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1
- An active internet connection is required to download flat files and application updates, but not required to use the application
- 90-megahertz (MHz) Intel Pentium-class processor, or an AMD Opteron, AMD Athlon64, or AMD Athlon XP processor
- 32 megabytes (MB) of RAM, 96 MB recommended
- 150 MB of hard disk space required
- 800 x 600 or higher-resolution display with 256 colors
- Microsoft mouse or compatible pointing device
- You may download the Tool, Sample data file, and Help Guide before registering for FBO.
- However, you must be a registered FBO user to download live invoice files for your account.