The new customs regulations implemented by the Venezuelan authorities in January have resulted in extensive clearing delays.
As a result of these continuing problems all of the following shipments are suspended and will remain so until further notice:
- formal entry shipments i.e. those with a customs value over USD 2,000 shipped using any FedEx service
- and all of the following imports regardless of their customs value:
- International Priority Broker Select Option (IPBSO) shipments
- Airport to Airport (ATA) shipments
- International Express Freight (IXF) shipments
- Any shipment traveling on a FedEx IATA (023) Air Waybill
Please note, though, that these temporary suspensions do not apply to consignments with a customs value below or equal to USD 2,000 unless they are shipped using one of the FedEx services listed above.
In the meantime we continue to monitor the situation.