When you’re shipping fashion and luxury goods you need absolute reliability and on-time delivery to keep your customers happy. Plus you have to cope with the demands of seasonal promotion, launch timetables and the need to fulfill unexpected repeat orders, not to mention staying one step ahead of your competitors.
FedEx has spent years working hand in hand with manufacturers, distributors and retailers in these demanding sectors to provide fail-safe shipping solutions. So whether you suddenly need to change pickup schedules, arrange extra deliveries from manufacturers or organise personalised customs services, you can count on FedEx to support you every step of the way.
Here’s how you can benefit from using FedEx services to deliver your goods:
- High speed order fulfilment
If you’re looking for an express distribution, BreakBulk® door-to door service, choose FedEx International Priority DirectDistribution® Single Point of Clearance (SPOC). We clear your goods through customs as a single shipment entry and then deliver all the individual packages to multiple recipients in the destination country/territory.
This service has helped a specialist fabrics supplier in Belgium to deliver its products faster, enter new markets, boost its US business – and save costs! His testimony speaks for itself.
- Express overnight deliveries to the USA
Need to supply key customers in the US, wherever they are, as fast as possible? When you ship with FedEx International First®, you can make delivery to 13,000 postal codes by 8:00 or 8:30 am the following morning for goods weighing up to 68kg per package. What’s more, the total shipment weight is practically unlimited – plus you enjoy the added reassurance of our FedEx Money Back Guarantee.
Find out more details on this service here.
- Trouble-free returns
Our FedEx Global Returns service gives you full control of the entire process. That means you can reduce errors and ensure a smoother return experience for everyone. You can even create return labels and customs documents at the same time as the outbound shipment, or else produce them just for the return leg. You also enjoy full visibility throughout the returns process, you can choose flexible options to meet your particular needs, and you can call on us for clearing assistance whenever necessary to avoid possible delays.
- Customs clearance expertise
Every commodity is different – and so is every market. Rules, regulations, duties and taxes change all the time, and making sense of them all can be a real headache.
We make it our business to keep on top of each and every changing requirement on your behalf. That’s why you always enjoy fast, reliable and efficient clearance for exports and imports when you use FedEx. We also provide value-added solutions and tailor-made shipping services to deal with any special processing you or your customers may need.
Five reasons why FedEx is more than just a fashionable choice
You work hard to keep your customers happy but you need to keep a close eye on your bottom line. So if you’re looking for ways to take the pressure off, free up your time and save costs, just consider the benefits you‘ll enjoy with FedEx as your shipping partner:
- Total shipping reliability plus the highest levels of service give you the benefit of significant added value for your brand and products.
- Next day access to markets all over Europe and the USA via our constantly expanding air and ground network provides you with the opportunity to really boost your sales.
- Expert on-the-spot advice and critical trade information from FedEx experts all over the world make sure that your goods are cleared speedily and efficiently.
- You enjoy round-the-clock monitoring visibility, quality control and total security for your consignments every step of the way - plus express boarding, immediate recovery and intervention procedures whenever you need them.
- Your goods get there fast – and we back that up with the FedEx Money-Back Guarantee.
Our Small Business Centre can really help you with fast, reliable shipping solutions, special discounts and rewards based on how much and how often you ship. Plus you can get news of the latest developments in e-commerce, tips on how to use social media to optimise brand awareness and lots of ideas to help you grow your international business. For all this and more, click here.