Printable Version A Wider Choice of Services for Your International Shipments.
Thanks to the newly enhanced FedEx International Economy services for both packages and freight, you now have more choices for importing and exporting than ever before. Because we expanded our country coverage for these services, you can reach out to more suppliers and customers in more global markets, while enjoying cost savings. Now that’s a win–win!
Enhancements That Extend Your Possibilities
With FedEx International Economy and FedEx International Economy®
Freight services, you can:
- Take advantage of more cost-effective alternatives to express services that still provide the customs-cleared, time-definite delivery both you and your customers expect, with delivery in 3 to 6 business days1.
- Upgrade both your and your customers’ important but regular shipments — shipments that typically travel using deferred services and perhaps multiple carriers — to these more dependable, time-definite services.
- You and your customers can plan with greater confidence, tightening production schedules, reducing inventories and getting products to market ahead of the competition.
When saving money is more important:
- Choose FedEx International Economy service for packages up to 50 kg2. Export to more than 220 countries and territories, and import from more than 85 countries and territories3.
- Choose FedEx International Economy Freight service for palletised freight shipments greater than 68 kg4. Export to more than 100 countries and territories, and import from more than 36 countries and territories.
- Get delivery with both economy services typically in 3 to 6 business days1.
When speed is your priority:
- Choose FedEx International Priority® service for packages up to 68 kg. Export to and import from more than 220 countries and territories3.
- Choose FedEx International Priority® Freight service for palletised freight shipments greater than 68 kg4. Export to more than 130 countries and territories and import from more than 100 countries and territories3.
- Get delivery with both express services typically in 1 to 4 business days1.
Choices That Extend Your Access
Like our priority network, our newly expanded economy network is designed to help you stay competitive and grow your business:
- With FedEx International Economy service, you can import from locations around the world that represent 88% of global GDP.
- With FedEx International Economy Freight service, you can export to locations around the world that represent 95% of global GDP.
If you’re ready to enjoy door-to-door, time-definite, customs-cleared delivery — supported by a money-back guarantee5
— to and from suppliers and customers in more global destinations than ever before, then start shipping today.1
Transit times and delivery commitment may vary depending on origin and destination. Please contact Customer Service for further details.2
For intra-Europe FedEx International Economy shipments, the FedEx Money-Back Guarantee does not apply.3
Please contact Customer Service to check service availability.4
The service is offered on a space-available basis. Advanced booking is required. Please contact Customer Service.5
For details on the FedEx Money-Back Guarantee, please see FedEx Express Conditions of Carriage