Tour the advanced FedEx® Tracking
See more. Personalize more. Get more from your tracking — more easily.
There's a lot to love about FedEx® Tracking — and as many ways to customize it as there are businesses who use it. See what it can do for you.
With FedEx® Tracking you can nickname your shipments, create a personal watch list, and filter shipments to see the details you want. It’s a tracking experience that’s intuitive, that’s easy to use, and that gives you 24/7 access to information about your shipments.
Gain unparalleled insight into where your shipment is, when it is scheduled to arrive, and any events along the way. The cleaner's look and feel make tracking at fedex.com more intuitive, and the features empower you to follow and manage your shipments in the way that's most efficient for you.
The enhanced features empower you to follow and manage your shipments throughout the journey to their destination. This video will introduce you to the features that you can access when you're logged in to fedex.com.
Features and Benefits
What you can do with FedEx ® Tracking
- Improved layout and design to view shipment details. You’re now able to see more and manage more effectively, with ease.
- Customizable options on how to view and receive tracking information. Create nicknames to simplify your view, add shipments to your personal watch list, and add or remove shipments with ease.
- Immediate access to other solutions. Pickup, Locator, FedEx Ship Manager® at fedex.com, and other features are now always where you need them, when you need them.
- Seamless visibility to tracking, images, and documents – plus the option to see your shipments in a list or calendar view.
- Ability to share updates. You can quickly alert others to shipment status, delivery, and exceptions via email notifications.
- Option to redirect a shipment to be held at a FedEx location (U.S. only). When you need to redirect a shipment, the option is always right there.
- Easy access to Signature Proof of Delivery. You can even view, print, or fax signature letters.
Tips and Recommendations
Tips for using FedEx® Tracking:
- Log in to receive more tracking details (such as Signature Proof of Delivery) and access to additional features.
- For users with more than 20,000 shipments, use FedEx InSight® for visibility, based on inbound, outbound, and third party shipments.
- FedEx® Mobile: Download the right shipping and tracking app for your mobile device here.