Whether your business is importing or exporting, whether your shipments are needed next day or are less urgent, whether you ship small parcels or heavy pallets, FedEx has solutions for you.
In this download center you will find detailed information on our tools and services as well as other useful materials about shipping. All resources on the download center; such as leaflets, user manuals, service guides, tariffs, forms, etc are available in a downloadable (PDF) format.
To view the documents on your computer, you must have a PDF reader programme installed. If you do not already have such a programme, click here to download the free Acrobat Reader software.
- Domestic Tariffs (effective January 5, 2015)
- Export Tariffs (effective January 5, 2015)
- FedEx International Priority® and Economy® Services
- FedEx® 10kg & 25kg Box
- FedEx International First®
- FedEx Europe First®
- Import Tariffs (effective January 5, 2015)
Note: Import Tariff applies to all customers. However, an export rate, based on the origin country and converted into the destination currency, may apply to some customers. For more information on our import offer please contact FedEx Customer Service.
- Useful Information for your Shipment, Value Added Services and Surcharges
- FedEx Express in Europe, Middle East, Indian Subcontinent and Africa Fact Sheet