- 1. How can I access this application?
Move your mouse pointer over the Ship tab at the primary navigation bar and click the ‘Get Rate and Transit Time” option.
- 2. Can I get rates and transit time quote for freight shipment?
Yes. If an individual package weight is over 68kg or its length is over 274cm or length + girth is over 330cm, you will be prompted to request for a freight shipment rate quote.
- 3. Will the application provide the customs value limit?
This application will not provide any customs value limit.
- 4. How many commodities can I specify in one shipment?
Only ONE commodity type can be specified.
- 5. Will dimensional weight (DIM weight) be assessed on my shipment?
Yes, your shipment will be subjected to DIM weight depending the package dimensions and weight provided.
- 1. How can I view the details such as surcharges and discounts in the quoted rates?
Move your mouse cursor over the underlined rate, or click the ‘View Rate Details’ button at the bottom to view the quoted rates details.
- 2. How do I know if contract rates for my FedEx shipping account are quoted?
Once you log into fedex.com, your contract rates will be quoted based on your FedEx shipping account according to the selections in your profile.
- 3. Why can’t I get a rate quote or transit time for a document shipment with no commercial value?
Even if the ‘Shipment Content’ field is indicated by default as “Letter” (since it has No Commercial Value), you would also need to input a numeric value “1” in the ‘Customs Value’ field to get a successful quote.
- 1. What is an Account Administrator?
An Account Administrator is the person who has registered a fedex.com Login with his/her FedEx account number. This administrator can authorize or remove other users from viewing his/her FedEx shipping account rates.