Whether your business is importing or exporting, whether your shipments are needed next day or are less urgent, whether you ship small parcels or heavy pallets, FedEx has solutions for you.
In this download centre you will find detailed information on our tools and services as well as other useful materials about shipping. All resources on the download centre; such as leaflets, user manuals, service guides, tariffs, forms, etc are available in a downloadable (PDF) format.
To view the documents on your computer, you must have a PDF reader program installed. If you do not already have such a program, click here to download the free Acrobat Reader software.
Download Our Rates & Surcharges
Learn About Our Services
Discover Our Automated Solutions for Your Needs
FedEx Ship Manager™ Lite
- Are you looking for an intuitive and easy shipping solution? Read more: FedEx Ship Manager™ Lite
- Monitor all your shipping activity proactively without entering tracking numbers. Read more: FedEx Insight®
- Submit your customer clearance documents electronically to reduce printing and avoid clearance delays. Read more: FedEx® Electronic Trade Documents
FSM Ship Manager Software
Useful Shipping Forms at Your Fingertips
FSM Ship Manager Software
File your claim in three easy steps:
Find Out About Our Quality Standard
- FedEx is certified to the ISO 9001 International Quality Management System Standard by Lloyd's Register Quality Assurance (LRQA): ISO Certificate 9001:2008
- FedEx UK Ltd and FedEx Express UK were granted the ISO 14001:2004 certification for the environmental management of its transport and distribution services: ISO Certificate 14001:2004
FedEx Express in Europe, Middle East, Indian Subcontinent and Africa Fact Sheet
- Want to know more about FedEx in your region? Here’s an overview and some interesting facts: FedEx Express in Europe, Middle East, Indian Subcontinent and Africa Fact Sheet
Find the Service You Need
Export Tariffs (effective January 1, 2018)
Note: These tariffs are only applicable to country account holders
Import Tariffs (effective January 1, 2018)
Note: Import tariffs are for customers who have registered for the FedEx Import service only. For other customers, an export rate based on the origin country will apply on inbound shipments to the destination country. To find out if you are eligible for FedEx Import please contact FedEx Customer Service.
Useful Rate and Surcharges Information
At FedEx, we are committed to full transparency and sound corporate governance. We frequently distribute related company information to ensure all our stakeholders are fully informed and knowledgeable.
FedEx Annual report
Download the FedEx corporate brochure to learn more about what FedEx is delivering today.
Download the latest FedEx Annual Report and find out how our momentum is positioning FedEx to achieve strong earnings.
FedEx Global Citizenship Report
Read about how FedEx is committed to sustainably connecting the world, and enhancing the long-term value of the company for our shareholders and for the communities and businesses that rely on our services.
Access Now Magazine
Access Review, a free annual business magazine published by FedEx, explores the powerful, positive megatrend of Access through a variety of individual, social, economic and global lenses.
Learn more about FedEx and its commitment to diversity in the Diverse Appeal, a magazine that celebrates the business benefits of diversity and inclusion at FedEx.
SRI Research Reports
As part of our commitment to help others achieve what is possible through greater Access, FedEx commissioned the independent, nonprofit research firm SRI International to study and measure Access around the world. Please see the Access reports listed below: