Download FedEx Rates
FedEx Rate Sheet
Attention: Import Rates are automatically enabled only for new accounts opened after Feb. 4, 2013. Please contact your FedEx account executive if your account was opened before this date and you are interested in using Import Rates.
Important - The new "FedEx Rate Sheet" will become effective on January 7, 2019.
To read PDF files, you will need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader or plug-in.
Additional Rate Information
Our extensive global network connects you quickly and reliably to over 220 countries and territories around the world, with door-to-door, customs cleared delivery typically in 24 to 48 hours. Guaranteed!*
For packages up to 68 kg
Time-definite delivery services that meet your most critical deadlines. All backed by our Money-Back Guarantee*.
For packages over 68 kg
Control your shipping costs with flexible pick up and delivery options. All freight must be palletized, stackable, forkliftable and banded and/or shrink-wrapped. Pieces can weigh 68 kg to 1,000 kg or more with prior approval. Call FedEx Customer Service to book your shipments.
FedEx reserves the right to amend or change the applicable services and costs at any time.
* Some restrictions apply. Please contact your local FedEx office for more information.
Important - The new "Special Handling Charges" will become effective on Janurary 1, 2018.
|Special Handling Charges||United States Dollars (US$)|
|Out of Delivery Area1||US$28.00 or US$0.59 per kg, whichever is greater|
|Out of Pickup Area1||US$28.00 or US$0.57 per kg, whichever is greater|
|Dangerous Goods - Accessible||US$106.00 or US$1.28 per kg, whichever is greater|
|Dangerous Goods - Inaccessible||US$86.00 or US$1.04 per Kg, whichever is greater|
|FedEx International Broker Select®||US$10.00 or US$0.50 per kg, whichever is greater|
|Fresh Cut Flowers||US$20.00|
1. FedEx Express international shipments delivered to or picked up from remote and less-accessible locations are assessed an out-of-delivery-area or out-of-pickup-area surcharge. A list of postal codes and cities where these surcharges apply is available in PDF format. The applicable surcharge is listed in the table above under “Special Handling Charges.”
2. Special handling charges are applied to FedEx International Priority list rates. Discounts do not apply.
3. Note: If a shipment contains both dry ice and dangerous goods (accessible or inaccessible), only dangerous goods charges are assessed. The dry-ice surcharge is not assessed.
Important - There will be no changes to "Ancillary Charges" in 2019.
|Ancillary Clearance fee||Rule||Fee*|
|Processing Fee||Based on Declared Value||See table|
|BSO AWB Delivery||Based on Weight of shipment||
If less than or equal to 50 Kg.:
If greater than 50 Kg.:
|Declared Value (USD)||Rate Colombia Peso COP$ *|
* Estos cargos incluyen IVA