Sign up now for the FedEx “Ship More, Save More” Program using your credit card and enjoy great discounts on your international shipments! 1
- 40% off published FedEx list rates for the first three months2; and
- Up to 50% off after the first three months3.
What happens after the first 3 months?
Below you can see how easy it is to keep enjoying and even growing your discounts!
|Minimum Average Monthly Spend4 on Transportation Charges with FedEx (New Zealand Dollars)
||Discount to be Enjoyed in the Following Month
Earn an additional 5% Automation Bonus whenever you ship eligible FedEx shipments using FedEx Ship ManagerTM at fedex.com or other FedEx digital shipping solutions5. To access FedEx Ship ManagerTM at fedex.com, please click here.
To join the FedEx Ship More, Save More Program, click on the box below to confirm that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by the program Terms & Conditions and the terms and conditions as below mentioned, then click "Sign up here".
- Modifications. FedEx reserves the right to issue new discounts, modify FedEx's List Rates, impose surcharges (including fuel surcharge) and amend, modify, or discontinue the Program at any time. FedEx will provide not less than thirty (30) calendar days' prior notice to participants of any change in the discounts or a discontinuance of the Program either by mail or a message sent by an electronic transmission. Any amendment or modification to FedEx List Rates, surcharges (including fuel surcharge), or other terms and conditions of the Program, will be posted on fedex.com/en-nz/home.html and will also be available from FedEx Customer Service.
- Payment Terms. All transactions will be charged immediately to the credit card linked to FedEx account upon the generation of an invoice in the FedEx billing system. The transactions will include but not limited to freight charge, fuel surcharge, duty and tax and other surcharges. Failure to comply with payment terms may result in denial or removal of applicable pricing, in FedEx sole discretion.
- Reservations. Services under the Program are subject to availability of aircraft space as determined by FedEx. Participants using FedEx service under the Program shall, for any shipment above 300 kg in actual weight, contact and receive a confirmation of aircraft space availability from FedEx. FedEx is not liable in any way if space is not available. FedEx determination of aircraft space availability for any particular shipment shall be conclusive.
- Surges. Participants shall notify FedEx in writing at least twenty-four (24) hours in advance of any known or anticipated package volume surges. There is a package volume surge for an account when the participant tenders packages that substantially exceed the number, type, size, and/or weight of packages tendered on average by the participant throughout the year. When such surges occur, FedEx may, in its sole discretion, either: accept such packages while waiving the Money Back Guarantee (if any) and commitment times; or decline to accept such packages without further obligation of any kind to the participant.
1 Discounts do not apply to ancillary service fees, surcharges, special handling fees or other ancillary charges.
2 Calculated on a 13-week basis.
3 Discounts will be calculated based on FedEx list rates in effect on the date shipments are tendered to FedEx.
4 After the first three months, the Average Month Spend is calculated based on the gross customer spend in the preceding one (1) month. Thereafter, the Average Month Spend is calculated based on the cumulative gross customer spend in the preceding months ( commencing from the 3rd month), up to and including the customer’s cumulative gross spend on Transportation Charges over the preceding twelve (12) months. If a participant does not meet the minimum average monthly spend amount of the first tier, freight charges based on FedEx list rates in effect at the time of tendering the shipment, without any discount, shall apply.
5 Eligible shipping solutions are subject to change by FedEx. Under this Campaign, FedEx® Quick Form is not eligible for the additional 5% off “Automation Bonus”.
Note: A temporary pre-authorization charge of NZD1 will appear on your credit card and will be credited within 7-10 days.
*Note that all customers who open accounts after 22 January 2020 via the Campaign qualify for the discounts mentioned above for the duration that their account remains valid and in good credit standing, and for the duration of the Campaign.