Online Technical Support
- Chat online with a FedEx Technical Support Agent, submit a question or find answers to common questions by clicking here.
menu at the top of each page to access the following tools:
- Help with this page – Includes FAQs, specific instructions and additional information for the sections and processes you see on the screen.
- Interactive Help Guide – Offers a demo, the ability to practice using our applications, assistance during actual transactions, a printable User Guide and “What’s New” information.
the fedex.ca Contact Us page
for ways to contact FedEx via email, mail, or phone.
If you selected shipper as your payment type, the sender’s contact information will be filled out for you. You are required to enter a phone number for the sender. Additionally, you can add the sender’s email address and up to two Shipper ID fields.
If you selected consignee or third party as your payment type, use one of the following options to enter or select the sender’s information:
This is a residential address
- Check the box labeled Only show contacts associated with this account to filter contacts so only the contacts associated with the selected account are displayed. Select the sender using the Company or Contact name drop-down menus. This feature must be enabled from the Customize tab of the Address Book.
- Click Select Address from Microsoft Outlook®. This feature must be enabled in the From section on the Preferences screen.
- Enter all required information for a new sender.
Save sender information
- Select this option to indicate that you are shipping from a residence within the U.S. instead of a business address. A residential address is a home or private residence, even if a business is operated from the home.
- FedEx will automatically check the residential address box if our records indicate the address is a residence. You may choose to deselect the box.
- There is a charge for pickup from a residence. Please refer to the FedEx Service Guide at fedex.ca for more information on residential delivery surcharges.
- Save new sender in address book — Saves a new sender to use for future shipments.
- Update existing address book entry — Saves updates to the sender information in the Address Book.
This information is provided to you and its use is subject to the FedEx Automation Agreement under which you obtained or have been authorized to use FedEx Ship Manager
at fedex.ca. No warranties are extended and all warranties, including without limitation, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED, regarding this information. Any conflict between this information and the Automation Agreement, or transportation agreement between you and FedEx, or between this information and the FedEx Service Guide will be governed by the Automation Agreement, the transportation agreement and the FedEx Service Guide, in that order. Your use of this information constitutes your agreement to these terms.