Terms and Conditions - Online Account Registration with Discount (“OADR”)
OADR Program (“Program”):
- By registering an account with FedEx online from 1 March 2021, you will be deemed to accept these Terms and Conditions.
- Once you have successfully completed your online account registration on fedex.com, you may begin shipping with your new Program discounts, if your shipment is deemed an Eligible Shipment (as defined below in paragraph 3).
- An “Eligible Shipment” is deemed to include all international shipments and explicitly excludes domestic shipments.
- Offered discounts will be calculated based on standard list rates in effect on the date shipments are tendered to FedEx. The standard list rates are published on fedex.com and are available here. The applicable discount pursuant to this Program is available here.
- Unless stated otherwise in these Terms and Conditions, the discounts offered pursuant to this Program apply to the standard list rate transportation charges only and not to surcharges, special handling fees, duties, taxes or other additional or minimum charges.
- Discounts offered through the Program cannot be combined with any other FedEx discounts available from FedEx Express, or through any authorized FedEx representative.
- FedEx reserves the right to alter, modify, suspend and/or terminate the discount(s) offered via this Program, modify the standard list rates published on fedex.com, and impose surcharges (including but not limited to fuel surcharge) at any time for any reason without notice.
- The applicable terms and conditions of carriage in effect on the date of shipment shall apply to all Eligible Shipments transported pursuant to the Program. If there is a conflict between the terms and conditions of carriage and these Terms and Conditions, the former will control.
- FedEx reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. Subject to applicable regulatory approval(s).