FedEx International Priority DirectDistribution®
IMPROVE is a powerful word, which invites us to perfect what we have already created.
And because IMPROVING is part of our philosophy, we introduced FedEx International Priority DirectDistribution®.
A service under contract that allows you to send multiple shipments from a single origin, to several recipients in the country of destination, in a simple, reliable, flexible and fast way.
From now on, the goods are sent through a single automated shipment, and are treated as a single unit for customs clearance purposes, under a consolidated Commercial Invoice (ICC).
After customs clearance, FedEx allows you to distribute individual packages to their final destinations, with a defined day and time.
(*) inquire about coverage of this service with your account executive or by calling your local Customer Service representative.
FedEx Express network reliability.
All-inclusive rate structure.
Money back guarantee.
Direct shipping to the customer's facilities, without going through distributors or intermediaries.
Dedicated Customer Service team specialized in delicate products.
Improved cut-off times.
With FedEx International Priority DirectDistribution®, the best service available to your company.
- Time saving, with a single shipping label.
- Speed in shipping and delivery to customers.
- It reduces the cycle of time, without going through traditional storage.
- Lower costs, thanks to consolidated clearance and lower customs fees.
- Advanced tracking in real time, through different platforms.
- Speed to market, without investing in storage at destination.
Discover a better way to ship
Integrate FedEx International Priority DirectDistribution® to your business